Tony Let Peter Cuss One Time

A/N: we hit 300k reads!! That's really cool, thank you guys! 💗💗

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7YexsbhKBnA&t=10s

Peter pushes his glasses up on his face and walks into class.

The first thing he notices, is that his favourite teacher isn't the one at the whiteboard. Instead, there's a substitute teacher.

Peter mentally groans and takes a seat in the back. People start walking in and taking seats, and then the bell rings. Class begins.

"Hello everyone," the teacher smiles. "I'm your substitute for the next two days, you can call me Ms. Greene."

There's a chorus of "Hello Ms. Greene" and then the teacher calls attendance. Everything is going fine.

She cycles through a few names, and then calls Peter.

"Peter Stark." She calls out. Peter looks up and waves. "And is that in relation to Tony Stark?" She asks excitedly.

Peter sinks slightly in his seat and nods. "Yeah," he says, fidgeting with his sweater.

Ms. Greene smiles brightly. "That's so cool!"

Peter nods and she continues taking attendance. After she gives brief instructions and passes out the work, Peter starts getting busy.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the teacher walk up to him. He frowns slightly at the attention and then looks up. Ms. Greene pulls up a chair and sits at Peter's desk. He just stares in confusion.

"So, what's it like being related to THE Tony Stark?" She asks.

"Um—" Peter stutters. "I mean, I don't know. It's just—I am, I guess."

"What's he like?" She keeps asking.

He fidgets uncomfortably. "He's—he's nice. Hey, um—I should really..I should actually be working on this paper, I don't want it to be homework."

"Oh, does he not like it when you bring homework back home?" Ms. Greene continues.

Peter narrows his eyes. "E—Excuse me?" He says defensively.

Ms. Greene tenses and stands up, putting her chair away. "Get back to work please." Her tone is tight.

Peter furrows his eyebrows and starts working on the paper.

Ned leans over from his desk. "That teacher is wack, sorry man," he whispers,

Peter nods. "I know, right?" He whispers back.

"Peter," Ms. Greene snaps. "Come up here please."

Peter looks up at her and then slowly makes his way to the front of the class. The teacher gave him a note. "Make sure your father reads the note.

He nods and puts it in his backpack.

When he gets back home, he gives the note to Tony.

"Maybe if you showed your son more attention at home, he wouldn't act like a fool in school," Tony reads off the paper.

Peter's eyes widen. Tony looks up at him. "You tell her, mind her damn business, before I come there and beat her a**."

"You—And you want me to say it just like that, you don't want me to like, type something out or-"

"Tell her: mind her damn business, before I come down there, and beat her a**." Tony repeats.

Peter nods and then walks upstairs, mentally freaking out.

The next day, he walks into the class. Ned goes up to him and grins. "Hey!"

"Dude, it's—it is about to go down," Peter stresses, taking his seat. Before Ned can question it, Ms. Greene walks up to Peter.

"Did your father read the note?"

"Y-yeah," Peter nods.

"What'd he say?"

Peter glances at Ned. Then back to Ms. Greene.

"He said..he said to tell you to mind your damn mOTHE—"

....

Peter sits in the Principal's office. Ms. Greene is to the left and Tony is to the right.

"So..What happened?" Tony asks.

The Principal clears his throat. "Well, Ms. Greene, go ahead and explain."

"Your son," Ms. Greene says tightly. "Delivered your message. With severe explicative language."

Tony looked over at Peter, who was curled in on himself in embarrassment. He bursts out laughing and stands up, ruffling Peter's hair. "Cool. C'mon Peter, let's go."

Peter blinked but stood up, walking out of the office with him.

Ms. Greene never substituted at Midtown again.