Boyf Riends: So Not Gay

I'm so excited to post one-shots. I've never done one, so lets see how it goes!

"Michael Salazar Mell, you did what?!" Jeremy questioned his best friend, Michael. Michael smirked.

"I signed us up for the talent show," Michael giggled. "I know you've got talents. You can sing."

"I'm a terrible singer! And I don't wanna make a fool of myself in front of the whole school! And besides, I'm a terrible singer. You remember when I joined choir in seventh grade!" Jeremy sputtered. His choir experience wasn't the greatest, and the incident when he got stuck in the piano still brought him nightmares.

"Okay, number one, you are not a terrible singer. And you said that twice." Jeremy blushed, withdrawing eye contact. "And number two, I have this awesome act for us. I've even bribed Brooke to play piano for us." Jeremy shuddered at the thought of a piano. Brooke wasn't one of Jeremy's close friends, but she was nice to him.

"What are we gonna sing?" Jeremy asked. He was hoping he knew the words.

"Oh, you'll know this song. You're gonna figure that out when the time comes."

"Michael, seriously? I know like two songs. And they're like, Disney songs," Jeremy admitted. Michael laughed.

"Trust me, you'll know this one. I hear you sing it all the same. And you're-" He stopped himself from confessing his huge crush on Jeremy to him. "You're a really good singer."

Michael had a plan.

*Time Skip to Talent show!*

"Michael, Jeremy, you're on in two." Ms. Fleming held up two fingers. The girls onstage were doing a wacky improv skit. Jeremy spotted Christine, as one of the girls. He waved to her, and she smiled at him. Soon, they reached the end of the skit, and Michael and Jeremy were up. They walked on stage, and Jeremy covered his eyes from the bright lights. Brooke started to play a very familiar tune on the piano. Michael looked at Jeremy, and grinned.

"Hey, dude," Michael said. Jeremy's eyes lit up. He smiled, but on the inside, he was fangirling, his heart going a million miles an hour. This was his favorite song.

"Yeah, Bro?" Jeremy replied, giggling. The audience started cheering.

"So..uh..I've got something I need to get off my chest."

"Ya do?" Jeremy asked. He bit his lip.

"Hey, dude, we've been best friends for a really long time now, and there's something I need you to know," Michael sang, sweetly while Jeremy said the other lines. "Remember that time we were surfing, and I almost drowned, and you dragged me to the beach and performed CPR? Well, no homo! But that's the day I fell in love with you. No homo! But that's the day I knew you were mine. Looking into your eyes, made me realize, that no homo, but your lips touching mine changed my life!"

"Bro, are you saying what I think you're saying?" Jeremy asked in a fake shock. He knew this part was coming, but he pretended to be in shock for the audience's pleasure.

"Uhh...yea I think so."

"Then..uh...I totally get what you're saying. I've been waiting to tell you for so long. Remember that time at Disney World
When I ate that giant turkey leg? I started choking, until you came along-"

"Yeah, I came!" Michael belted, earning a bit of applause from the audience. It was clear they were loving this, and after the song, Michael would love it even more.

"No homo, But that's the day I fell in love with you-" He was cut off by Michael's , "We're so not gay!"

"No homo, that's the day I knew we were right. Your body pressed into mine, somehow didn't cross the line. No homo, but that day, changed my life," Jeremy finished his solo part, and he and Michael prepared to sing the next part.

"The outside world might see us as gay, but bro, we swear we're not! We're just two bros chillin' out!" They sang together.

"And I think you're really hot (some)!" Michael complemented.

"And I think you're really awesome. What?"

"Ahh..."

"Uhh...Snuggling with you under the covers. No homo" Jeremy and Michael started naming things that normal, heterosexual couples would do.

"Looking into your eyes, made me realize. That I love you more than you could ever know. My bro. No homo!" They finished the last part together, as Michael held Jeremy's hand. The audience went wild. People were clapping, cheering, and Christine was helping Jenna Roland record a video of them. Jeremy looked over at Michael. He was smiling at Jeremy like a lovesick puppy. Michael tugged on Jeremy's hand, and brought the lanky boy closer to him.

"Micha-" Jeremy was cut off my Michael's lips on top of his. When those lips met his, his world exploded into shards of molten light. His grip tightened across Jeremy's face, pulling him closer, pressing himself into Jeremy. He knew his other hand steadied the scope, knew the pull of his constellations, his star world. Both of their surroundings forgotten. The world went silent, as Jeremy closed his eyes, and kissed back. Michael felt the heat on Jeremy's cheeks and, slowly separated himself from Jeremy.

"GAY!" A short boy named Rich Goranski yelled. Michael looked over to him, and stuck his middle finger up, earning a laugh from the audience. Hand-in-hand they bowed, and walked to the dark offstage. Jeremy sat down in a chair with Michael across from him.

"You kissed me," Jeremy said after a while of silence.

"No homo."

"And that's all I have to say about that."

Yay!!! Forrest Gump!!

Forrest Gump is literally my favorite movie ever so at the end of each chapter there's gonna be a quote