TreeBros/Boyf Riends-Whoops (1/2)

Crossover AU!!!! Jeremy and Evan are stepbrothers

Micha And Jerry are dating

Corner Morpy and Evan ham sandwich aren't yet but.....

Oh yea Jared is single as h*ck Heere

Enjoy!!!

Connor took the pan of fresh brownies out of the oven, the aroma filling the house. His friends and boyfriend were coming over any minute, and Connor wanted to make something nice for them, since it was the last day before exams.

"Michael makes an entrance!" Michael swung open the Murphy's door, Evan, Jared, and Jeremy following him. Jeremy and Michael were red in the face, awkwardly holding hands, and Evan and Jared looked excited.

"We just experienced the gayest thing possible! (besides your mom)" Jared shouted. "Who knew these two are gay for each other?"

"Jared!" Jeremy hissed. Michael buried his head in his free hand.

"Wait...what?" Connor, grabbing a knife, looked at Jeremy and Michael, who had their hands intertwined. He made eye contact with Jeremy, and raised his eyebrows. Jeremy turned redder, and looked away. Could he possibly get more embarrassed? "What happened?"

"Nothing! Nothing, let's just go to the basement. Please?" Michael begged, letting go of Jeremy's hand. Connor nodded, and carried the tray down to the basement.

"When did you make brownies?" Evan asked, trying to take one. Connor moved the pan away, not letting him have one until they got down the stairs. "Can I please have one?"

"Not until we get to the basement," Connor told Evan. Evan made a pouty face at Connor. Connor smiled, trying to hold his feelings in. He knew that Evan liked his sister, and that she would be the only one he liked. In Evan's eyes, Connor could practically see the light in his eyes whenever she walked into a room. Except there was this one time a little bit of light showed up when Connor walked in.

"Turn on the Christmas lights." Jeremy said, as Michael plugged the cord into the wall socket. A dim glow of white filled the room. The alphabet had been painted on the wall, in honor of Zoe and Connor's favorite show, Stranger Things. Watching that show together had been the first time they ever chose to spend time together. For once, nobody was yelling at each other, nobody slammed any doors, and nobody ever wanted to hurt the other. After watching the first season, Connor went out to the store, and bought a bucket of black paint, to paint the walls.

The Murphy Parents' still has yet to find out that the basement wall had been painted by two teenagers.

"Can I have a brownie now? Please?" Evan pretend-begged, crossing his hands like a little kid. Connor had to do basically everything to hold in the fangirling scream he was about to emit. Connor set the pan down on a table. Evan immediately tried to grab one, but Connor pushed his hand away.

"Let me cut them first! Jeez, you're so demanding!" Connor laughed, as Evan let out a small whine. Connor cut the brownies, and Evan reached for one. Again, Connor blocked his hands. "Kidding," He joked. He let go of Evan's hands, and watched Evan grab the biggest piece of brownie Connor had cut. Jared smiled, knowing Connor hadn't definitely cut the biggest piece for Evan. Jeremy, Jared, and Michael had been getting the TV set up to watch the first season of Doctor Who.

When Connor had glanced back at Evan, he saw that the shorter boy had already eaten the humongous piece of brownie Connor had cut him.

Ohhhh boy.... This is going to be fun...

Connor sat down on the couch beside Evan and Jeremy, staring at the TV ahead. In the scene, Rose Tyler was looking around the store she worked at. A mannequin followed her. (Don't question this show. But I do highly recommend it! Oh yea, there are some light spoilers throughout the chapter.) Rose then proceeded to try and fight the mannequins, before The Doctor would try and save her.

Evan started giggling throughout the scene when the building exploded. He then mimicked the explosion, using his hands, and making a whooshing and whirring sound from his mouth. Michael laughed, knowing exactly what Connor was up to. When the episode was over, Connor heard a sniffle come from someone. He looked around, and saw tears welling up in Evan's ocean blue eyes.

"What's wrong, Evan?" Connor asked. He knew that Evan's anxiety could be acting up, or maybe he was having an attack. He glanced to Michael, because he knew that Michael was really good at calming people down during a time of high anxiety levels. Evan grabbed Connor's hand.

"Rose..." He murmured. He then took a deep breath. "IF YOU LOVE ME, LET ME GOOOOOO!"

"Shhhhhh! My parents are upstairs! They can hear us!" Connor clapped a hand over Evan's mouth. Evan giggled, and licked Connor's hand. Connor jerked his hand away from Evan, wiping it on his sweatshirt. "Ew! Evan, gross!"

Evan started to tear up. "I'm sorry, Connor!"

"It's fine, Evan. Let's get you home. You've had enough brownies for now." Connor helped Evan stand up, but Evan wobbled, and fell to the ground. "Do I have to carry you?"

"Mmph." Evan signaled Connor to grab him. Connor reached down, and picked Evan up, bridal style. Evan giggled, and tugged at Connor's hair. "Your hair is soft!"

"Thanks." Connor walked Evan upstairs, with Michael, Jared, and Jeremy following them.

"It's bouncy when you walk." Evan reached his hand up, and tugged at a lock of Connor's soft, brown hair.

"Don't pull my hair!" Connor said.

"Does Connor have a hair pulling kink?" Jared raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, go fuck yourself, Kleinman," Connor growled, trying to open the front door, with Evan still in his arms.

"Thanks for the offer, Murphy, but I have a girlfriend. Maybe if you bought me dinner and a drink first, I'd consider it?" Jared teased, winking at the struggling boy.

"Kinky!" Michael called.

"THAT'S MY LINE, ASSHOLE!" Jared shouted.

The END

Helpppp I need some requests