Boyf Riends-New Phone, Who Dis? (Pt. 2)

Hi!! Lots of people suggested for a part two, so Heere you go!!! Hope you like it! :)

Jeremy stared at his phone.

Michael used to be Mirina? What the hell?

Jeremy typed a message.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: You're joking.

UnknownNumber: Um???? Sorry.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Dude,,,,,,I'm not mad

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I'm just a little surprised. I mean, good for you, man! I'm happy for you!!

UnknownNumber: Oh my god. Jeremy you gave me a heart attack

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Wanna meet up somewhere?

UnknownNumber: Really?

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Sure. 7-11 in fifteen?

UnknownNumber: Sure. I'll text you when I get there.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Great! Then it's a date!!!! 😊

Jeremy felt his face go red. He smiled. Sure, he just asked Michael, someone he hasn't talked to (or even seen!), in years, to go to the 7-11, but Jeremy had this pondering question.

Who did Jeremy love more?

Christine? The girl he had been so keen on dating? He had pined for her for such a long time. She was the girl who Jeremy thought about getting married to. And she had just given him his number. Jeremy didn't know if him and Christine were like a thing or not yet. I mean, they only really talk during rehearsals, and she only gave him a kiss on the cheek. Would she be okay if Jeremy wanted to go out with Michael?

Did Jeremy even like Michael? I mean, he just talked to him today, after years of not knowing what was going on. Jeremy put a jacket on, and headed out his door. His dad was at work or somewhere with Heidi, so Jeremy left a note on the counter.

The smell of fresh air filled Jeremy's nose, and he coughed. There was tons of pollen in the air, and Jeremy felt his eyes watering. His allergies were getting really bad this time of year, and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He had tried all the medicines that were at the drugstore, and all the prescriptions his doctor had given him, but nothing seemed to ever work.

Jeremy got into his car, and prepared to drive to the 7/11, where he would meet his best friend again.

—————-

Jeremy smiled at the girl at the cashier. She gave him his blue slushie, and he stood along a wall, waiting for Michael to arrive.

Ten minutes passed, and no one came in the store.

Jeremy felt his heart sink. Why would this happen? How did I get myself into this mess? Why did I invite him? When was I gonna realize that he doesn't want to see you again? God, I'm-

His thoughts were interrupted by the bell on the door ringing. Jeremy perked his head up, expecting to see a familiar face.

It was only an old woman, digging her pockets for change to buy some lottery tickets. The lady noticed him staring at her, and she smiled. She had a sweet smile and a puff of grey hair sitting on top of her head.

Jeremy sighed.

Michael probably just set him up for the worst.

Jeremy exited the shop.

Just as he was opening his car door, someone tapped him on the shoulder. Jeremy jumped, spinning around to see what happened.

"Jeremy?" A boy asked. He was wearing a red sweater with lots of patches. His dark hair was swept to one side, and his glasses were pushed up the bridge of his nose.

"Michael?" Jeremy replied.

"Wow. Okay. You've changed a lot since fifth grade."

"Um." Jeremy laughed. "You too!"

"I missed you, dude," Michael said, giving Jeremy a hug. They separated after a while. "So how's everything? Like school? Christine? Your parents?"

"Well my mom and dad divorced a couple years ago, but my dad got married again."

"That's cool! Do you have any step-siblings?" Michael asked.

"I've got a step-brother named Evan. He's really-"

"Evan Hansen?" Michael asked. Jeremy smiled.

"Yeah! How do you know him?"

"The Kleinman's are family friends, and we had a pool party a couple years ago with the Hansen's and he was there. We talked about video games and Star Trek, and just hung out."

"That's awesome! I didn't know who he was until my dad introduced me to him and his mom."

"Yeah. He's really nice if you get to know him."

The boys sat in silence, just taking in the presence of each other.

The silence was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

Finally, Jeremy broke the silence.

"Man, it's really great to see you. We need to catch up more often. Wanna play video games at my house?" Jeremy asked.

"Apocalypse of the Damned?" Michael asked.

"Yeah. I'm stuck on a level, and I need your help with that."

Michael laughed. "Let's go."

One else was in the room where it happened the room where it happened the room where it happened

I need requests!!!!!