DEH-Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving everybody!!

Oh yea Evan and Zoe are dating in this...

"Mom, Dad, this is Evan," Zoe grabbed her boyfriend's hand, as she introduced him to her parents. Heidi smiled at her son. "This is Evan's mom, Heidi."

"Nice to finally meet you. Evan does not stop talking about Zoe. I swear he even dreams-" Heidi was cut off by Evan.

"Nice to meet both of you," Evan quickly said, shaking both of the Murphy parents' hands. "Zoe has told me about you."

"That's nice to hear! Dinner is almost ready, so if you two want to watch the parade in the living room," Cynthia gestured to the television in the living room. "But no going in the bedrooms alone. Understand?"

"Uh, yes ma'am," Evan answered quickly. Heidi eyed her son, as Larry laughed, clapping a hand on Evan's shoulder, who flinched at the touch.

"C'mon, Cynthia, he doesn't look the type!" Larry chuckled. "Say, Evan, you play any sports?"

"I'm not really a sports person, but I like theatre. This year, we're doing Heathers. Zoe plays Veronica, and she's amazing! You should totally hear her sing "Beautiful." Evan glanced at Zoe, who smiled at him. "I play JD."

"Cynthia, do you need any help? I can help cook, or set the table. Oh! That reminds me, I brought brownies!" Heidi exclaimed, lifting her covered pan of brownies for everyone to see.

"Wonderful! Actually, Heidi, I do need some help. Why don't you two sit in the living room, and watch the parade?" Cynthia pointed at Evan and Zoe. "Dinner will be ready in about ten minutes."

"Sounds great, Mom!" Zoe said, leading Evan to the living room. Another person was sitting in there. Evan's eyes widened, as he soon realized that it was Zoe's brother, Connor Murphy. Connor has his hair up in a messy bun, and he appeared to be wearing eyeliner so sharp, it could cut someone. He awkwardly waved at Evan, who awkwardly waved back. Evan didn't really know Connor that well, but boy did Evan realize something he never knew before.

Connor Murphy was hot.

Evan sat down beside Zoe, trying to take his eyes off the other Murphy sibling. Why didn't Evan notice Connor before? He tried to swallow his feelings, and focus on Zoe. The Macy's Day Parade was playing on TV, and Zoe was intently watching it. Evan watched it for a little while, trying to get his mind off which Murphy sibling he liked.

"Time to eat!" Cynthia called. Evan, Zoe, and Connor entered the kitchen, grabbing plates.

After grabbing food, everyone sat at the table. Nobody really talked except Heidi and Cynthia, who were in a philosophical discussion about casserole. Larry cleared his throat. Everyone turned to him.

"How about we go around the table, saying what we're thankful for?" He announced. Heidi nodded.

"I'll start." Cynthia took a deep breath. "I am thankful for my wonderful family, and for the Hansen's."

"I am thankful for baseball, and for my family. Even you, Connor," Larry said, earning a laugh from everyone. Connor rolled his eyes.

"I am thankful for Zoe accepting me." Connor stuffed his mouth with turkey, after quickly saying his statement.

"What do you mean?" Cynthia asked. "Accepting you?"

"Wait, You're gonna tell them?" Zoe's eyes lit up like fireworks.

"Mom, Dad. I've got something to get off my chest." Connor closed his eyes, preparing himself for the worst. "I'm gay."

Evan's eyes widened. In his head, he did a mini-celebration, now knowing that Connor wasn't straight. He could now live with the fact, that maybe he and Connor could possibly work out.

"You're what?" Larry asked.

"I like guys. I know it's weird, because nobody is used to this stuff, but-" Connor was interrupted by Evan.

"I'm bisexual," Evan declared. Heidi whooped, shocking everyone.

"I knew it!" She yelled, holding her hand for Cynthia to high-five. Cynthia awkwardly slapped her hand, laughing. "Paul owes me $20!"

"You and Paul made a bet on if I was straight or not?"

Hi guys!!!!!

Sorry it's late, I was writing, then family decided to show up 4hrs early...

Happy late thanksgiving!!!