Boyf Riends-Asleep

Some good ol fluff

"Seriously, Jeremy, we gotta go to sleep! It's like 1:26 in the morning!" I pointed out.

"But we don't have school!" Jeremy said. "We could stay up all night, and watch movies."

"You mean The Greatest Showman on a loop?" I raised my eyebrow, and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, I mean, it's a good movie! I don't understand why you don't like it. I mean, it has Hugh Jackman in it! The guy that is a claw machine? Jean Valjean? The guy who stole a load of bread?" He tried to convince me to watch it, but I didn't let him have it. "Whatever. Since we have literally nothing to-"

"You're calling not watching The Greatest Showman, 'nothing to do'?" I asked. He nodded, and gave me puppy eyes. "Well since we have 'nothing to do', I'm heading to bed. Lord knows how you can stand a cranky Michael."

"I guess I'll head to bed too," Jeremy declared. He and I walked upstairs from the basement, and tiptoed to my bedroom. We had to be as quiet as we could, so we wouldn't wake my moms. Of course my Ina would probably wake us up at 3am just to make us pancakes. She did that once when we were little, and my mom was super mad, and hid all the frying pans at night.

I opened my door, and we went inside my room. The lamp was dimly lighting my room. Bob Marley posters covered my wall, along with potted plants. Brooke had gotten me into plants, and even helped me hang them up one day after school.

————
3rd POV

Jeremy flopped down on my bed. Michael lifted the covers that Jeremy wasn't on top of, and crawled inside. Jeremy didn't the same. Michael's bed was large enough that neither of the boys were touching each other. Jeremy wanted so desperately to cuddle up to his best friend, but he knew that Michael didn't like him like that. Jeremy propped himself up on one elbow, looking at the sleeping boy beside him.

"Michael, oh Michael. What to say to you? I know you don't like me romantically, but I do. I know you aren't gay or whatever. I don't know what else to say." Jeremy felt his face tense up. He wasn't really good at telling people he liked them. "I love you, Michael."

"I love you too, Jeremy." Michael opened his eyes, smiling at the boy above him.

"Michael?!? Oh my..." Jeremy felt his face redden. "How much did you hear?"

"Every single bit."

"Oh, god."

"And ya know what?" Michael smiled.

"What?" Jeremy asked, his voice cracking.

"I've been wanting to this since sophomore year." Michael leaned foreword and grabbed his best friend's face. His lips connected with Jeremy's. Jeremy let out a squeak in surprise. Michael separates himself from Jeremy, gasping for breaths.

"Oh...my...god." Jeremy put a hand to his lips. "Oh...my...god."

"Dude." Michael's eyes seemed brighter in the dimly lit room.

"What?"

"That was so gay."