Boyf Riends-New Phone, Who Dis?

Hello!!! Hope y'all are having an amazing day!!!

Also this is the 69th part *insert lenny*

"Alright, Jeremy. Here's my number." Christine handed Jeremy his phone back. He felt his heart beating faster. His crush was giving him her phone number! I repeat, Christine Canigula, the girl who he had been crushing on ever since last year, just gave him her!!! Phone!!!! Number!!!!

"Great!" Jeremy smiled. "I'll text you in a little while."

Then Christine did something Jeremy never expected.

She leaned in, giving a peck on his cheek.

"See ya later, Jeremy!" She waved and headed off.

He felt himself go red, and smiled like a child who just discovered that Christmas was now every day of the year. Christine never did anything like that! That small peck on Jeremy's cheek was their first kiss! Jeremy's first kiss! Who knew that Jeremy Heere, the boy who is like a -18 on the popularity scale, would get a kiss on the cheek from Christine, who was perfect in Jeremy's eyes?

He opened his phone to text Christine.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Hey! It's Jeremy! ❤️

UnknownNumber: New phone, who dis?

JeremyIsn'tHeere: ???

UnknownNumber: I think you may have the wrong number.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Is this Christine?

UnknownNumber: No...

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Oh shit

UnknownNumber: Is Christine your girlfriend or something?

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Not exactly. We've only just started talking. I'm Jeremy, by the way.

UnknownNumber: Well...I can kinda see that. I used to know a guy named Jeremy. He went to my elementary school. I'm Michael.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I don't know anyone named Michael. So most chances are, you have no idea who I am. 😂

Michael stared at the messages displaying on his phone. It couldn't be him? Not Jeremy. That that Jeremy. Not Jeremy Heere.

But sure as he was there, the name JeremyIsn'tHeere was on his phone. He opened the keyboard, and typed a message.

UnknownNumber: Yeah. If he saw me, he wouldn't recognize me anyways. I've changed a lot since he moved away.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I had a friend named Miriana. I mean, it starts with an M

Michael's eyes widened.

Miriana was his deadname.

"Nononono. This isn't happening." He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Oh my god. This is happening."

JeremyIsn'tHeere: You there?

Jeremy stares at his phone. Michael hasn't responded in a while. Maybe he thought that he wasn't gonna sink as low as to be friends with him. I mean, who becomes friends with a random number? Jeremy had never been murdered or kidnapped through random numbers, and he did not that to happen.

UnknownNumber: Yeah.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: What are you interested in?

UnknownNumber: Video games mostly. Music. Theatre. Kinda all that jazz

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I got that Chicago reference.

UnknownNumber: Yeah. I'm kinda into theatre. An old friend of mine really loves theatre. She introduced me into theatre when she was blasting Rent one day.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I like Rent. My fav character is Collins. Or Angel.

UnknownNumber: I played Angel in a production once.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: You did? That's amazing!!!!!! I wish I could have seen it!! Whoever got you to be a theatre nerd is the bomb.com

UnknownNumber: Oh yeah. She is the best. I still talk to her sometimes.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: You two sound cute.

UnknownNumber: Well there's just one thing. She's got a boyfriend.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: That's sad. Go beat him up.

UnknownNumber: I couldn't do that.

Michael stared at the texts on his phone. Did he really want to tell Jeremy that it was him? That it was his best friend? Would Jeremy remember him?

He typed a hint on his phone.

UnknownNumber: Well...I mean...I'm pretty sure that Christine is your girlfriend.

Jeremy's eyes widened.

How does this guy know Christine? He was gonna ask her tomorrow about this guy.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: You know Christine Canigula?

UnknownNumber: Yeah.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Are you sure you don't know me?

Was Michael really gonna say that he was Miriana and that he transitioned? What if Jeremy didn't like him anymore? What if he didn't approve of all that stuff?

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Michael?

UnknownNumber: Jeremy, I think you might know me.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: I don't know anyone off the top of my head named Michael.

UnknownNumber: You know a Miriana Mell.

JeremyIsn'tHeere: How did you know her last name?

UnknownNumber: *his

JeremyIsn'tHeere: What

UnknownNumber: Hi! My name is Michael Mell, and Miriana is my deadname.

Dun dun dun!!!!!!!

Also requests please!!!

Should I make part two?