BMC-You'll Be Okay

Requested by the amazingly awesome @BoyfHamilBros_3

TW: angst

Also one of my friends said she'd give me five dollars if I posted a picture she took of me without glasses...should I do it?

So Jake and Rich's story is underlined!!!

Jeremy and Michael's story is italicized!!!!

Enjoy some angst!!!!

Michael woke up, sleepily rubbing his eyes. He stretched and looked over at his boyfriend. Something about him didn't look right though. Jeremy was squirming and twitching in his sleep.

Jake gently shook Rich. He wouldn't wake up.

"Rich, babe, wake up..." He said sleepily. "Wake up."

Rich squirmed around, his eyes squeezed shut. Jake could see tears on the tips of Rich's eyelashes.

"Baby..." Michael said. He gently tapped Jeremy. When he wouldn't respond, he gently shook him again.

Rich opened his eyes, the tears streaming down his face. He let out a choked sob.

"Oh honey..." Michael groaned. He pulled Jeremy into a tight hug, kissing the side of his head.

"Nightmare again?" Jake asked, rubbing Rich's back.

"Yeah." Jeremy ribbed his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Richie, you didn't do anything..." Jake yawned, laying back down with the smaller boy in his embrace. "Wanna go back to sleep?"

"I don't wanna sleep." Jeremy sniffed. "He might some back."

"Wanna watch some TV?" Jake asked. Rich nodded. Jake left Rich's embrace for a moment to get the remote from across the room. He laid back down, snuggling close to Rich.

Michael turned on the TV. The light made both of them squint, and Michael flipped through channels to find something good to watch. There was Food Network, Disney Junior, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, ABC, Fox, and sports. He flipped through until he found...

"The Office!" Jake giggled. He squeezed Rich tighter as he laughed as well. "We like The Office!"

"Yes we do." Jeremy curled into Michael. He leaned his head against Michael's shoulder.

"You okay now?" Michael asked.

"I'm good now," Rich responded. "I just-"

"Remember to breathe, Jer..."

"It seems so real."

"I know, Jer-Bear..." Michael soothed.

"I'm so sorry..."

"Hey, it's okay. It's all good."

"You'll be okay."

So was that confusing? I hope not. If you're confused, here's what happens. So rich and Jeremy have panics/nightmares and Michael and Jake have dealt with them so much that they know how to deal with both of their boyfriends. It's kinda a routine that both of them do. The last line is italicized and underlined because it's both of them comforting their boyfriends.

Requests?

Also stay snazzy!!!! I've got a Treebros coming up!!!!