Boyf Riends-Reality

Hahahaha get some Jeremy angst

Requested by the amazingly awesome LearnYourPlace and _Wills_FAn_ACt_

FYI, this oneshot features the SQUIP so it'll be in bold caps. Just lettin y'all know so you know I'm not bashing Jeremy

TW: anGSTTTT

Just a reminder that y'all matter so much and are free to pm me anytime!!! I love y'all!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Jeremy opened his eyes. He was in this...room? It didn't look like a room. It was more like a black area with green numbers all along the walls. Upon closer look, the numbers were a actually binary code message. The problem was, Jeremy had no idea. He glanced around.

SO YOU THINK YOU COULD GET RID OF ME?

Jeremy spun around, coming face to face with...

Keanu Reeves?

It couldn't be. The real Keanu didn't glitch or have parts of him black nothingness.

THAT'S THE-THE FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT OF? I HONESTLY EX-EX-EXPECTED M-M-M-MORE OF YOU.

The figure was glitching and repeating his words, along with the actions of lifting his finger up in the air.

"What are you doing here? I got rid of you!" Jeremy yelled. The SQUIP laughed manically.

I'M I-I-INSIDE OF YOU FOREVER. JUST FACE IT. Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU WERE NOBODY WITHOUT ME.

"You're not what I wanted! I just wanted-"

CHRISTINE. YES. I KNOW. YOU-YOU-YOU TOLD ME S-S-S-SEVENTEEN TIMES.

"You ruined my life! And damaged my friendship with my best friend!" Jeremy said. "I just wanted to be with a girl I liked."

DID YOU NOT GET WITH HER?

"Only because I got rid of you!" Jeremy spat.

YOUR POINT?

"You made me hurt people." Jeremy ribbed his shoulder. "Like Michael. He didn't deserve any of the stuff you made me do to him!"

MICHAEL WAS BLOCKING YOU FROM GETTING TO HER.

"Well what if I don't like her anymore? What if I told you I broke up with her?" Jeremy asked. "And what if I told you that I was with Michael now?"

YOU SERIOUSLY DUMPED THE GIRL WHO WAS THE REASON YOU INSTALLED M-M-M-MME IN THE FIRST PLACE-PLACE-PLACE JUST TO GET WITH MICHAEL? SERIOUSLY-

The SQUIP was cut off by Jeremy lunging at him, but the SQUIP vanished into thin air, as if it was merely as ghost. Jeremy fell on the ground on his face. He felt a foot turn him over. The face of Keanu was looking up at him.

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT YOU CANNOT ATTACK ME. I'M INSIDE YOUR BRAIN.

Jeremy felt a shock go through his body. He screamed, and felt his body go limp.

YOU'RE NOTHING WITHOUT ME.

Jeremy put his hands over his ears. It was no use. The goddamn thing was inside his brain. He can't do anything to block it.

YOU

He felt a shock.

ARE

Another shock.

NOTHING.

Another shock, more painful than the first two. Jeremy shrieked. The SQUIP pulled him up by the collar, face to face with him.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

"STOP SAYING THAT!" Jeremy shouted. He was thrown towards the ground, his world going dark.

"Jeremy?" He heard a voice.

Michael.

"Jeremy!" The voice was louder.

Jeremy opened his eyes. He wasn't in the black room with the binary numbers along the walls. He was in his room. With his bed. And his posters and screenplays.

And Michael.

Michael was hovering over him, his eyes concerned about Jeremy.

"Are you okay? I think you were having a nightmare..." Michael said. Jeremy couldn't do anything to stop the tears filling up his eyes. He let out a choked sob. "Oh, honey..."

Michael wrapped his arms around Jeremy. Jeremy cried into Michael's arms, clinging to him for dear life. Michael patted his back and encouraged him to breathe.

"It's gonna be okay. Whatever is hurting you, it's not in here. This is reality."

"It-It was him," Jeremy sniffed. Michael gave him a confused look. "The S-SQUIP."

"Oh. It's all in your head. This is reality, and the SQUIP is far away," Michael said. "It's not gonna hurt you." (An: is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?)

"I saw him."

"It's only in your head. And you gotta clear your mind for it to go away. If you don't, he's always gonna be there. Now for extra precautions, I'm gonna grab some Mt. Dew Code Red." Michael left Jeremy's embrace, but when he left, he left the door open to Jeremy could see that he wasn't just leaving him. Michael got his drink, and he walked back into the bedroom. "Drink this."

Jeremy opened the bottle, hearing the soft fizz. He put the bottle to his lips and took a sip. Immediately, he felt at least five times better. He gave it to Michael, who put it on the nightstand.

"You wanna lay here for a little while longer, or do you wanna play some video games to get your mind off of it?" Michael asked. Jeremy mumbled incoherently. "You need to speak louder, babe."

"Video games."

"Alright. Apocalypse of the Damned it is!" Michael said, pumping his fist into the air.

Stay snazzy!!! I will have some Treebros fluff and RichJake soon!!!