Pinkberry-Stages of Life (pt. 3)

Dedicated to the insanely amazing Gold1locks

Luv u, Goldi

Brooke felt a sharp pain run through her hip. She pur her hand on her hip, groaning in the process. Her wife, Chloe, looked at her with concern. Brooke shook her head, and patted her stomach.

Their baby was due any time now.

It was only a matter of when.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Chloe asked.

"That's the seventh time you've asked me that this hour." Brooke ran her hands through her hair, sighing. Brooke had been having contractions all day, but they weren't seeming to be very bad to her. Sure, once in a while she would yell, but she could still talk, and that's all Chloe needed to stay with her at home, instead of going to the hospital.

"I know..." Chloe rubbed the back of her neck.

"Besides, we can't go until midnight, and we'll get an extra day."

"Stupid health insurance..."

"I know. But you know, I'm fine, so let's just go tonight." Brooke reached out and squeezed Chloe's hand.

———-

Some of the gang was at Michael and Jeremy's house, hanging out in the living room. The essential plan was to watch the Star Wars saga, but some people got distracted, and now the TV was flipped onto the Hallmark channel, playing some dumb movie. (Anyone here like hallmark? I do!!)

Brooke lazily watched the screen. Once in a while, Chloe would flick her eyes towards her, making sure that she was okay. Brooke caught her wife in the middle of one of her checkups. Chloe went red.

"Chill. I'll be okay." Brooke gestured to her. Chloe pursed her lips.

"I just-"

"I know. It's gonna be-OW!" Brooke gripped her hip. An awful pain had shot through her body. Her breath started getting shorter and faster. "Ow...ow."

"Oh my god!" Chloe said. "We need to get-"

"No! It-It's fine. The doctor said if I can still talk through-ahhhhh!" Pain ripped through Brooke's body. Chloe, as well as   Christine, Jeremy, and Michael had surrounded her. All were placed to help Brooke stand up to go to the car. "Guys...I'm fine. I just—"

"We're going to the hospital." Chloe sank to Brooke's level. She was on her knees, her hands entangled in Brooke's hands in her lap. Chloe looked at her with pleading eyes. Brooke had another sharp pain. She winced.

"Okay. Brooke, we're gonna help you stand up." Christine linked her arms under Brooke's right arm, Jeremy at the left. Michael was at the back of the chair, ready to support her if she falls. Chloe was in front of her, grabbing her arms.

"No. No. No. STOP! STOP IT!" Brooke shouted. Angry tears filled her eyes. The four of them helped her back down in the chair. She let out a sob, angrily wiping her eyes. Chloe was at her level again. "I'm not ready to do this. I can't be a mom. I can't." She whimpered more, and Chloe squeezed her hands.

"It's gonna be okay...you're gonna be great." Jeremy pat her shoulder.

"We're gonna be parents." Chloe's eyes seemed to light up. "Moms! Now you're obviously in a lot of pain. But, let's go to the hospital. We can tell out insurance to fuck itself. Can we try that?"

Brooke nodded. Some tears ran down her face. Chloe wiped them, and kissed her nose. Then all of the gang helped Brooke up.

———

After 19 hours of grueling labor, Andrea Grace Lohst-Valentine was born, weighing 7lbs, 3oz.

Both of them had been waiting for this moment.

And it had finally happened.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you sooooo much for reading!!! I'll have some PinkBerry headcannons for Goldi!!!!!

Anyone want to request anything?