One Year on Wattpad!!

Hello, my guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I've officially been on Wattpad for a year now, and wooooooow

I can't believe how much support I've gotten on this site, and I'm honestly flipping out!

All of my followers are so so so so supportive of everything, whether I publish a new chapter of a book, or whether I decide to scrap the idea completely, and try something different (Which I can be guilty of sometimes) and I thank every single one of you for all that you've done for me!!

Celebrating one year on here, I think you folks need to know a little about me!

1: I LOVE musicals (duh!) and am very happy for recommendations!! It's always fun to try something new!!

2: I'm genderfluid, but I don't really mind my pronouns.

3: I look like a female version of Jared Kleinman

4: My favorite musical is Wicked, because it was my very first musical, and I've seen it three times on Broadway

5: I have the WORST ADHD

6: Surprisingly I have photographic memory

7: I have two dogs, Liza Jane and BellaBea

8: I have a Venus flytrap named Audrey 2

9: My favorite song is "Fight Song," by Rachel Platten or "Take Me or Leave Me," From the Rent soundtrack

10: I'm Sagittarius!! My birthday is December 20th

11: My biggest celebrity crush is Alex Boniello, who I actually met this summer when I went to New York City!

12: I also am very in love with Laura Dreyfuss and Barret Wilbert Weed like OHMYLANTA

13: I'm seeing Newsies in a month

14: I could possibly be seeing BMC, DEH, and Hamilton this summer

15: I HATE little kids. I don't know why, but I just despise little kids. It's weird.

16: My favorite color is teal, red (THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN), black (THE DARK OF AGES PAST), and purple

17: I am a HUGE fan of Panic! At the Disco

18: RENT is amazing and I have my dream cast

19: I have a dream cast of all my favorite broadway shows

20: I have a friend who has a chicken song she sings whenever I'm being a chicken (bock bock chicken bock bock chicken bocking all day long)

21: She wrote the fact above and didn't know how to spell "bock," so she looked it up on Reddit. She also says Hi!!

22: I LOVE escape rooms

23: I blast Christmas music in October because why not

24: I know all the monologues of Cell Block Tango by heart

25: I love everybody literally way too much

I'm gonna shout out some of my favorite users on here:

Gold1locks my buddy!! I love talking to you so much!! You are so nice and I can't even fathom how you found me! I love reading the comments you leave on my stories! I look forward to our chats!!!

sunnyHey Hey Girlllll!!! You are so kind, and I love our inside jokes!! (Beep Boop) And I always look forward to talking to you!!

InsanelyCoolRaeMell You are amazing, and I love pming you sooooo much! I love how you always listen to me no matter what I have to say!

WakkaWakkaB I'm so glad I met you at camp this summer! You are so kind, and I love talking about Be More Chill and Dear Evan Hansen with you!!! I love our chats, and hope to always stay friends with ya!!

heather_weasley YOOO ITS MAH GORL!!! I love pming you!!! You are one of the sweetest people I've ever talked to, and I love all your stories!! I hope you always stay true to yourself!!

ToWeirdToLive33 I'm so glad we met at school!! I needed someone at school to be on this site and goof around with me!! I'm so glad we talked about Heathers while heading to science that day!! See ya at school!!

emu118 Hey remember that time I spammed you with Forrest Gump quotes? I love your oneshots!!! You're such an amazing writer!!! I hope we can be great friends!!

To everyone else I didn't shoutout:

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!! You are amazing, and I know y'all will go so far in your futures!! You all have made this place a place where all of us belong! Just remember, you are you, and that's enough. Keep going, and you'll see the sun.

I promise.

Thank you so so so so so much for all the support through everything, and I hope that all of you will have great days, months, and years to come!!

Once again, thank you for everything.

Sincerely, Me