Boyf Riends-Flashbacks

TW: mentions of rape, flashbacks, ptsd, anxiety attack

Enjoy some angst

Jeremy looked into Michael's eyes, feeling a blush come to his face. Michael was sitting on Jeremy's bed, one hand on Jeremy's face, the other on his waist. What started out as an innocent kiss soon turned into a make out session.

Jeremy felt Michael move on top of him, guiding him until he was laying down. Jeremy opened his eyes for a moment, and halfway-closing when he felt Michael move from his lips to his neck.

Michael kisses his neck, and Jeremy held his tight, his hand running through his hair.

Jeremy blinked and everything changed.

Chloe was holding his hand, guiding him through Jake's house. She led him up a flight of stairs, into a bedroom. She opened the door.

"You sure know your way around this place..." Jeremy said, taking in the view of the room.

"Yeah..." Chloe replied.

"So...where's Brooke? You said she had a surprise-"

"Oh my god!" Chloe giggled. "You are too freaking adorable. Psssst! Brooke's not coming..."

"She's not? Then why-" Jeremy was cut off by Chloe attacking Jeremy's lips with hers.

He tried to push her away, but she adjusted herself onto his lap, wrapping her hands around Jeremy so he couldn't escape. She forcefully kissed him, as he tried to pry her off.

Chloe moves from his mouth to his neck. She kissed him so hard, Jeremy could feel the bruises even before they would show up later.

"Chloe. Please get off of me."

"Just you and me, intimately..."

"No! I don't want this!" Jeremy tried to shove her off. "I can't move."

You're welcome. A voice in his head told him. His SQUIP. His stupid SQUIP.

"I should get back-"

"Back to Brooke? Everybody always likes Brooke. Why is that? Because she's nice? I can be nice! I can be so goddamn nice!" Chloe went back to Jeremy's neck.

This has better come to a stop.

Jeremy pushed the person on top of him off him, tears in his eyes. He put a hand to his chest, his breathing getting faster.

"I'm so sorry...Was that too far?" Jeremy heard Michael ask him. Jeremy opened his eyes.

He wasn't in Jake's house. This was his bedroom. And the person over there? That was Michael. Not Chloe.

"I'm sorry." Jeremy felt a tear slide down his cheek. He put a his hand to his mouth. "I'm sorry."

"No. It's totally fine!" Michael said. "I should have asked-"

"Um...I don't-I-I'm sorry. I just..." Jeremy took a deep breath, wiping his tear-streaked face. "I-I don't know why this...this is so hard for me. Like I don't-" Michael reached for Jeremy's hand, trying not to interrupt while asking for permission at the same time. Jeremy obliged, giving Michael his hand to hold.

"Hey..." Michael lifted Jeremy's face, making Jeremy look into his eyes. "You're gonna be okay. Just breathe, love."

Jeremy took a deep breath.

"That's good. Now do it again," Michael soothed. Jeremy kept taking deep breaths.

"Can I hug you?" Jeremy asked.

"You don't have to ask that. C'mere, Jer." Michael wrapped him in a hug. "You good?"

"Maybe..."

"Is it okay if I ask you what happened?" Michael ribbed Jeremy's back.

There was no answer.

"That's okay. You don't have to tell me. I just want you to be okay." Michael leaned his head against Jeremy's neck.

Jeremy muttered something against Michael.

"What did you say?" Michael asked.

"I love you," Jeremy mumbled.

"I love you too, man," Michael replied. "And I would give the world to you."

And soon after that, Jeremy fell asleep in Michael's arms, all the world around him forgotten.

Requests?