TreeBros-Tickets

I dedicate this oneshot to emu118 because why not

Evan's eyes widened as he tried to contemplate what his mom had just told him.

"You bought Hamilton tickets?" He gasped. Hamilton tickets were usually really expensive and you could never get good seats, no matter the price.

"I knew you and Connor wanted to see that show, so I did some extra shifts and looked at some websites!" Ms. Hansen threw her hands in the air. "And what do ya know! I found some really good tickets!"

"You didn't have to do that!" Evan said.

"I know. But I wanted you and Connor to have something fun!"

"Well..." Evan asked. "When are we seeing it?"

"Next week."

"What?!?" Evan shouted. "You're kidding."

Ms. Hansen shook her head.

"I've gotta tell him! Bye, Mom! See you later!" Evan said, racing out the door for school.

————

"Hey, Ev!" Connor greeted Evan with a smile.

"Hi!" Evan could barely contain his excitement. "Okay so guess what!"

"Hm?" Connor raised an eyebrow.

"So. I got Hamilton tickets!" Evan yelled. He covered his mouth when he realized that he was much louder than he meant to be. Some kids were staring. Evan felt his face go red, and he looked away. The kids started paying attention to their phones or whatever they were doing at that moment.

"No way!" Connor said. "Ugh. I want to see it so badly."

"Guess who else is going!" Evan said.

"Um....your mom."

"Nope!" Evan reached up to boop Connor's nose. "You."

"Wait." Connor's face went blank. "Hold on."

"Con-"

"Hold on. I have to process this." He looked at his shoes. Evan laughed.

"You done there?" He said.

"Access procedure loading. Access procedure complete," Connor said in as much of a robot voice as he could muster. "No way."

"Yeah way!" Evan replied, grinning.

"How? I've looked on the website like twelve times! I was gonna buy them and surprise you! What a coinky-dink!" (AN: I hc that Connor says this whenever he gets excited. Fight me)

"My mom got them. I flipped out too. Its gonna be so awesome! And New York is like a train ride away!" Evan said.

"I love you so much." Connor wrapped Evan in a tight hug.

"Yeah. I know," Evan replied, taking Connor's hand.

"You know I'm gonna be hyped up the entire time until that day," Connor said.

"Same!" Evan laughed.

"Can I walk you to class?" Connor asked, checking his watch. "You've got like two minutes."

"Sure," Evan replied. Together the two walked to Evan's first class, which was Calculus.

"Bye, Ev!" Connor waved at me. "Love you!"

"Love you too!" Evan replied, going into the classroom. He took a seat beside Jared. He was smiling like an idiot, and his face was

"Well, you look happy about something." Jared said.

"Please do not ruin this moment. I am in heaven."

"What happened? Did you get Hamilton tickets or something?"

"Actually..." Evan smirked.

Hope you enjoyed this, emu118!!!