BMC-Goose

Woooooow here we go with another animal name for a Be More Chill oneshot XD

Requested by the insanely awesome Ciipherr

Jeremy felt his phone buzz.

FireBiiiiiitch: um

FireBiiiiiitch: help

FireBiiiiiitch: JEREMY MICHAEL HELP MEEEEEEEEE

TotallyBoss: like srsly...me n Rich need help ASAP

JeremyIsn'tHeere: What happened?

MyMomsGay: What....please explain

FireBiiiiiiitch:

FireBiiiiiiitch: goose happened

MyMomsGay: Oh shit....how does that happen?

TotallyBoss: ask rich

FireBiiiiiiitch: ok ok ok so I was chasing a duck at jake's grandparents house and I mistook a goose for a duck and slapped it

MyMomsGay: WHY WOULD YOU SLAP A DUCK??????????

FireBiiiiiiitch: that little fucker took my sandwich!

TotallyBoss: we named him jean valjean

FireBiiiiiiitch: can y'all please come over and help us I've been trapped in this tree for like five minutes jean started chasing me

JeremyIsn'tHeere: Okay. Me and Michael will be over in 10.

————-

Michael's PT cruiser pulled into Rich's grandparents' driveway. Jeremy looked out the passenger side window, at the tree by the pond in the yard.

Rich was on a limb, dangling for his life. Circling around the base of the tree was a very angry goose.

Michael and Jeremy got out of the car, making their way to the tree. Michael stealthily made his way across the yard, and up the tree.

Jeremy tried to do the same, but there was a twig in the way. Jeremy tried his best to move around it.

Snap.

Jeremy looked down and saw that he had broken another twig that he hadn't seen in the yard.

"Shit..." he cursed under his breath.

The goose looked up, eyes nearly bulging out of its head. The bird let out a shriek of anger, charging at Jeremy.

"No!" Michael yelled.

"NonononoNononoNONONO!" Jeremy yelled, while running from the very angry goose.

"Jeremy!" Jake called. "Oh no!"

"What do I do?" Jeremy asked.

"There's a tree!" Jake pointed at another tree on the edge of the lake. Jeremy ran to the tree, hopping up the first branch. Jeremy climbed higher and higher, his adrenaline pumping through his veins. Jeremy noticed Jake following him.

The goose was circling around the yard, honking at almost everything in sight.

"Now what do we do?" Jeremy whispered.

"Damn....I have no idea. Imma call my grandparents." Jake grabbed his phone, opening his contacts. Jake put his phone on speaker, so both of them could hear.

"Hello?"

"Nana!" Jake smiled. "Can you come outside, please?"

"You mean I have to get up?"

"Sorry, nana." Jeremy noticed a blush tint Jake's dark skin. "We have a situation."

"Fine." And with that, she hung up.

Jake held his hand out for Jeremy to high-five, and he did as best he could while being stuck in a tree.

The door opened, revealing Jake's nana, Lorraine.

"Now will you tell me what the hell is going on out here?"

Thanks for reading!!!!!

I'm making a part two to Kleinsen-Surf's Up!! But I have some others coming up!!!

Stay tuned!!!