Kleinsen-Surf's Up!

Hellooooooo!!!! This was requested by _Musical_Lver_

Also!!! Good news!! My friend, who I'm performing For Good with said it was okay that I post a video on here!!!!

Also, I've never been surfing, so correct me if I get anything wrong!! ✌🏻

Jared paddled himself in the water, scanning his eyes for a wave to surf on. The light blue water was so clear, you could see little tropical fish swimming in and out of the sand, playing with seashells, and farting towards your feet.

As Jared and his surfboard started moving into deeper waters, the blue became darker, and not to crystal-clear.

He concentrated on the waves, looking for a large enough one to ride into shore on. The smell of salty water was filling his nose.

There it was.

A huge, 12-foot wave, perfect for surfing, was hurdling straight at him. Jared's eyes widened as he prepared himself for the wave. He paddled towards it.

As soon as he caught the wave, he stood up, his legs like jelly on his board.

The wave lifted his board, and he put his arms out for balance.

But the wave was too huge.

The monstrous wave peaked, swallowing Jared and his surfboard under. Jared opened his mouth to scream, but ended up with a mouthful of salty seawater. His head was underwater, his body thrown around like a rag doll. The water ceased, and he came up for a breath of air. He coughed weakly, water dripping out of his mouth.

Another wave came, this one bigger than the last one.

Jared was under again. He tried to scream, but he couldn't, or he'd lose all the air. He felt as if the hot air in his lungs were gonna give out, and he would explode.

They did.

He began sinking, dark spots clouding his vision.

He was drowning.

—————

Jared opened his eyes, the sunlight glaring down on him and the figure above him.

It was a person. He had shocking blue eyes, hair that didn't seem wet, and if you looked close, there were freckles dotting his face.

"You," Jared rasped. He sat up, coughing up water.

"Shhhhhh." The boy cupped Jared's face. "It'll be okay."

"Save me." Jared coughed. "Thanks."

Jared peaked his head up, the boy helping him sit up. Once Jared was in a sitting position, he wiped his eyes. He opened them, and widened them when he thought he was dreaming.

The boy had a light blue tail, like a fish's.

He was a merman.

"What's your name?" The merman asked. "I'm Evan."

"J-" He paused. "Jared."

"Okay, Jared."

"You have a tail." Jared pointed. Evan flicked the tail, the scales shimmering in the sunlight.

"Yep."

"Do that again. That was the coolest thing I've ever seen." Jared nodded towards the tail. He decided he shouldn't have done that, because he started feeling very dizzy.

Evan giggled, swishing his tail. The scales seemed to light up when the light hit them, and shimmer in the light.

"That was so cool."

"I have many talents." Evan heard someone running and a voice. "I've got to go."

"No-"

"I'm sorry. I'll see you again."

Jared didn't know what to do. So he leaned in, and quickly kissed Evan on the lips.

"That's for if I don't see you again." Jared smiled. Evan blushed. Then he leaned in, pecking Jared in the lips.

"And that's if I do." Evan slid off the beach, flopping into the water. Jared held a hand to his lips, running over his bottom lip.

Jared watched Evan swim off as Alana and Zoe came to check on him.

Man, Jared thought. I'm so gay for him.

FOR GOOD IS GONNA BE PUBLISHED ON FRIDAY!!!!

Also I drew a picture of the Phantom of the Opera! Should I post it? Let me know!!