One Year Of This Book!!!!!

Y'all!!!!! It's been a year since this has been published, so here's fun facts about this book. Some of them are very specific (like a line or something different) and some of them are just general!!!!!

Also if you were wondering, AC stands for Abagail Cathrine!!!!

Fact one: I've only quit writing one oneshot. It was a KinkyBoots one where Jared and Christine were practicing lines for a play and Christine has a panic attack and we see her be vulnerable and Jared comforting. I stopped writing it just because I was busy and the way I wrote it didn't make any sense.

Fact two: The original name for the oneshot, "So Not Gay," (the very first one I wrote when the Boyfs sang the Bro duet) was "No Homo," but I had already seen one that had the same name but different plot, so I decided to change it at the last second.

Fact three: KinkyBoots (Jared x Christine) used to be my otp. I started shipping them when I found out Will Roland was gonna be in BMC and I imagined Jared and Christine as besties. Then I was like, "oh my lanta, these two would be an iconic couple."

Fact four: you can usually tell which musical(s) I had been listening to at the time by the amount of references/ships/aus of the musical. For instance: I was going through my Rent phase when I wrote the BMC Rent au. Same with the KinkyBoots Little Shop of Horrors.

Fact five: The Boyf Riends/RichJake oneshot titled "Showers," was based off a true story when I went to Washington DC. I didn't know my roommates very well, but the other three were really good friends. What Rich was doing/saying, it was basically what I was doing/saying. The only big difference was that none of us were dating and that instead of the girls coming in, one of our teachers walked in to take our phones. I'm really good friends with my roomies now.

Fact five: The boyf riends onehot titled "Asleep" was pushed back three and a half months, because I couldn't get it right and I rewrote it twice.

Fact six: most of the oneshots I write are usually in one of two sittings. When I write, I write a tonnnnn.

Fact seven: When I first started writing this, I did NOT expect this to get more then 3 or 4 views. But so many people were reading and commenting and voting, and it's incredible!!!!! Ily guys so much!!!!!

Fact eight: some lines/events in the book are actually based on true events

Fact nine: The pinkberry oneshot titled "Unexpected," was based off of a short play I saw. I'm gonna be in some short plays this year, so I might take a couple of them and make them into oneshots. I had another idea from another scene I saw that I might write.

Fact ten: My favorite oneshot(s) are:
-Treebros/Bruises
-BMC/You Okay, Honey?
-Treebros/Secret Santa (I think that one is my fav)
-Zolana/Beep Boop (sunnyHey is quaking)
-Cinnabuns/Rainbow Socks
-DEH/V-A-C-A-TION!!!
-BMC/Last Year's Rent

There's probably more ones I loved, but I'll have to find them lol.

Fact eleven: I was two plays during the span of this book. I was in a Caberet, and I was in Charlotte's Web. I'm in the third play (my fifth play rn) whole writing this, Pride and Prejudice, playing Lady Cathrine De Bourgh.

Fact twelve: I've met someone who recognized me from my books on here. It was crazy.

Fact thirteen: I almost made a Falsettos quotes as BMC/DEH characters but I ended up not doing it because I couldn't think of any. I might do it again.

Fact fourteen: I try to keep the characters close to canon as possible. I try and see the shows (I've seen DEH and Heathers but not bmc) so I can really get a feel for how I write them. I also read tons of books on here to see how other people write them. It's really cool to see how different people write the same character.

Fact fifteen: I don't think I'm gonna end this book. I might just keep writing. I don't know if I should make another book for oneshots or not, since this has about 110 or so oneshots in it.

Fact sixteen: I read every single comment you put on my books. It always makes my day when I update and then I get a bunch on notifications about how people comment on my stuff. I'll respond to them too!!!

Thank you so much for supporting this book!!!!! Writing these are one of my favorite things in the world, and seeing how people love it as much as I do really makes me happy!!!!!

I love y'all so much.

Feel free to request!!!!! I'll get to you, but there's a couple I'm thinking about writing soon, so it might take a while...

Stay snazzy!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️