BMC/DEH-Whoops (2/2)

Hey Guys!! BestBiiii requested a Part 2 to my previous oneshot, so here you go!!

"Okay, Evan, can you walk?" Connor asked when he had gotten outside.

"Can I?" Evan giggled, wanting to stay in Connor's arms. "Do you mean, may I walk?"

"Evan, I swear to god..." Jared yelled. "Connor, who did you get him high?"

"He's not high!" Connor responded.

"Well, fuck me gently with a chainsaw! He literally cannot walk, he pulled your hair, and he is not acting like the normal Evan Benjamin Hansen that you and I know. How much weed were in those brownies?" Jared inquired.

"I didn't put any weed in them, I swear!"

"Then why is Evan high?" Michael asked, following Jared, and Connor with Evan in his arms, out the door. Jeremy followed them. The newly formed couple opened the car doors, and got in.

"I have no idea. But I can tell you, I did not put anything in those brownies!" Connor answered. "I swear!"

"Whatever you say." Jeremy crosses his arms.

"Connie, will you carry me home?" Evan asked in a baby voice. Connor blushed at the new nickname the intoxicated boy had given him.

"Carry you?" Connor asked. Connor already felt his arms go weak from carrying Evan up the stairs. But all the way home?

"Yeah."

"Jared has a car. We could drive you home," Connor answered, pretending he was talking to a five-year-old.

"Carry me."

"I can't carry you. Let's get into the car," Connor readjusted Evan in his arms, and carried him into Jared's car. Inside the warm car, some music Connor didn't recognize was playing. Connor listened closer, trying not to concentrate on the small boy cuddling in his arms.

"Lights up, in Washington Heights, up, at the break of day-" The car speaker played.

"Nooooo! Change it! I wanna play my song!" Evan whined. Jared sighed, and handed Evan his phone, with the cord still connected to it. Evan giddily smiled, searching a song on Spotify. Connor tried to sneak a peek at what he was playing, but Evan turned the phone away from Connor's face. After he had finally selected a song, he handed Jared his phone back. A catchy beat was playing on the speaker.

Pop

Six

Squish

Uh-uh!

Cicero

Lipschitz!

"HE HAD IT COMING!" Evan belted, far off-cue from the ream song. "HE ONLY HAD INSELF TO BLAAAAME!"

"Shhhh! I will go deaf if you sing that loud, again!" Jeremy said.

"He ran into my knife." Evan put on a sassy face. "He ran into my knife ten times."

"Should I call the police?" Jared asked.

"Nah. Just let him have his fun." Michael has gotten his phone out, and recording Evan.

"Connie!" Evan whined.

"Don't call me that!" Connor said, turning red.

"Hey, now, don't be rude to your boyfriend, Connie!" Jared sneered.

"I-shi-buh-wha?" Connor stuttered. "Evan's not my boyfriend."

"I love you, babe!" Evan tried to kiss Connor's cheek. Jeremy and Michael were cracking up. Oh boy, he would never live this down. Connor's face was so red, it would put a tomato down in the gutter.

"Ha! I see you blushing!" Jared laughed, as Michael pulled his phone out to take a video of his boyfriend's stepbrother.

"Quit it!" Connor tried to pry himself away from Evan, forgetting that he was in an enclosed area. "I'm stuck."

"Yep. And you're not going anywhere!" Jeremy leered.

The drive to the Hansen-Heere house was pretty much quiet, besides Evan giggling ever so often. Jared pulled into the driveway, making sure he didn't hit the mailbox again. Jeremy and Michael got out of the car, and Jeremy dragged Evan out of the car. They helped the still intoxicated boy inside, laughing.

———-

"Dude!" Jeremy said when Evan sat down on his bed. "Where did you learn to act like that?"

"Yea, that was so cool! I was almost convinced you were actually high!" Michael exclaimed.

Evan shrugged.

"Connor only had himself to blame."