Boyf/RichJake-Showers

Based on true events XD I'll explain at the end.

Rich's POV

"Who is showering first?" I asked, flopping on the hotel bed. We had walked around New York City all day, and I could see the bags under my eyes, even though the mirror was on the other side of the room. Jake sat down next to me on the bed, both of us exhausted.

"I'm gonna go first," Jeremy said, unzipping his bag, and getting his pajamas out. "How about while I'm in the shower, Michael brushes his teeth, and then, like, vice-versa? Then you two can do the same."

"Whatever." My voice was muffled my the pillow I'd flopped on. Michael got his clothes, and he and Jeremy went into the bathroom together.

Jake laid down beside me, and wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled close to him, and concentrated on his heartbeat. He started giggling after a while.

"What's so funny, Dillinger?" I asked, trying to sound as tough as I can, when in reality I'm 5'3 and look like I'm 14.

"Y-You're so small!" He was just dying laughing. I hit his arm, playfully, and buried my head in his chest.

"Don't talk mean like that!" I said, in my best Kurt Kelly voice. Jake and I laughed, but suddenly stopped when we heard a loud scream from the bathroom. "What was that?"

Jake got up, and lifted me onto the floor. We walked over to the bathroom for, and I put my ear up to it. I could hear loud yelling.

"Aaaah! Too hot, Michael!" I heard Jeremy shout.

"What's going on in there?" Jake shouted. We heard thumps, and I heard Michael shout something. A dirty thought about what could be happening inside that bathroom entered my mind, and I started laughing. "What?"

"Wanna bet they're having a little bit of fun in there?" I asked, laughing. He snorted. I heard something fall, and heard Jeremy curse loudly. Jake and I laughed while Jeremy and Michael kept making noises. "Okay, I everything good in there?"

"Yea. I'm fine!" Michael yelled.

"Not really," Jeremy's voice came muffled from the shower.

There was a knock on our door. Jake slowly opened it, and The girls walked in.

"Hey, Rich, wha-" Brooke was cut off by Jeremy shouting at Michael in the bathroom.

"What's going on in there? Are Michael and Jeremy 'doing it'?" Chloe asked.

"IS THAT CHLOE?" Jeremy screamed. "WHY IS SHE HERE?"

"Calm down, Jer. Jesus Christ," Jake rubbed his forehead. He turned to the girls. "We have no idea what's going on in there. About five minutes ago, both of them went into the bathroom."

"I'm gonna come back later," Jenna said, taking Christine by the arm, and exiting the room.

"Yea. I don't wanna hear the rest of this. Tell them to calm down, because we have neighbors. C'mon Brooke," Chloe said. She and Brooke walked out the door. It became quiet, except for the sound of the shower running.

I heard Jeremy and Michael start to talk again, and I decided to take action. I covered my eyes, and swung the door open, yelling, "USE PROTECTION. WE DON'T WANT EITHER OF YOU BEING PREGNANT!"

"GET OOUUT!" Michael yelled. I slammed the door shut, and went over to Jake.

"Isn't that impossible?" Jake asked.

"Kind of. Now that Michael has had his bottom surgery..." I pointed out. After a while of no noise, I heard the bathroom door open, and Jeremy walked out. I made eye contact with him, and wiggled my eyebrows. "Did you have fun?"

"The water was too hot, and Michael was screaming because I was," He awkwardly said, sitting down in the other bed. Michael came out of the bathroom, a few minutes later, and Jake and I got our clothes out to get in the shower.

"Use protection!" Michael yelled in his best impression of my voice. I stuck my tongue out, and my middle finger up. "We don't want either of you getting pregnant."

"That's impossible, Headphones."

"Whatever."

The end.

Soooo I bet your wondering how in the hecking world I came up with this story.

So my school went on a trip to Washington DC and we stayed in hotels. I was in a room with 3 girls (we'll call them L, M, and G)

So one night G was gonna take a shower while M brushes her teeth. G accidentally turned the water on way too hot, and started making lots of noises. And then M started making noises while L and I were discussing my sleep talking on the bed.

We went and checked out what was going on, and then our teacher walked in to take out phones or whatever, and she hears M and G yelling, and she's like, " I'll come back later."

I also yelled use protection while they were in the bathroom.

So yea that's how I came up with this plot.