AUTHOR'S NOTE

~*~

~*~

Hello lovelies! 

So I had decided not to publish any books until I was completely done with it. However, this book is gonna be very long and I've already got quite a few pre-written chapters, and I just really want to share with you guys so I can't hold on any longer! 

So for those that don't know BTS, you should definitely look them up, but I hope you still give this book a chance regardless. I am working really hard on it and am really enjoying working on it as well am just very enthusiastic about the whole plot overall. 

Now, that being said, this plot is entirely the fabrication of my imagination, meaning it probably will have plot holes. Like many plot holes! I apologize in advance for that. Please feel free to point out any plot holes, though I will try to proofread before I post so there are none. Also if there are any grammar mistakes, do let me know as well.

But please be kind about it. I'm always afraid about posting my books I'm working on as I'm really insecure about what I write. Sometimes words do hurt, and though I do not mind critique, please be kind about it.

Each chapter of this story will be from one person's POV and it will change throughout the book. For example I'll start of with Jungkook, then next chapter will be Jimin. I'm sure when you see it you'll understand, but please let me know if you like it like that.

I also apologize for all the feels you will feel, because you know I was going to make it a happy book and somehow it became the complete opposite. Literally crying writing it. I will add fluff chapters as well just so it doesn't get too sad. But no promises lol.

Have a box of tissues ready!

For those that know BTS, this is a JIKOOK book though it may not seem like it in the beginning. Once again, it's super sad but do stick till the end, I promise it will be worth it. 

There will be no mature scenes, I will merely allude to them, but I don't write smut. There may be some language, but I don't think it's going to be anything that will warrant mature rating. But be warned this book will touch on sensitive topics such as suicide, rape, and self-harm. I do not support anything like that and will not romanticize it. But if it bothers you then please don't read it. 

Also, each chapter has quotes from BTS songs, the songs will be posted in the media section if you'd like to listen to them. 

Other than that, the characters in this book are the BTS members, but in no way or form describe their real personalities or lives. Like I said, this is a mere fabrication of my imagination and nothing more. 

Also please do not steal my work. It hasn't happened to me and I hope it never does, but we authors take a lot of time to work on our works. So please do not steal any portion of this book. Thank you.

This book will be updated every Tuesday and Thursday!

Please comment, vote, and tell your friends. Remember every read, vote, and comment motivates me. Let me know you like it so that I stay motivated! 

Lastly, a shout out to @emwinter22 for constantly supporting me! You're the best and I love you!

That being said, I truly hope you enjoy the book!

~*~