TAGRILYWTBH,YJHTOIT

There's A Good Reason I Let You Win This Bet Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet.

Prologue 

It’s Sunday afternoon, the sun’s hiding behind a thick curtain of clouds, the tour bus is heading for their next stop, and there’s not much they can do to keep themselves busy. So they’re just sitting at the small plastic table, fooling around and having some dubious fun with the world’s oldest game. Truth or dare. Which is kind of lame, and they weren’t totally convinced. But Brendon’s pout has persuaded everyone, and it’s not like they had better things to do. 

“I dare you to…” Ryan’s face shows all his concentration, and Brendon grins, a little amused by how hard his boyfriend is thinking. Suddenly Ryan’s lips curl in a ‘Why, yes, I’m a fucking genius’ smirk, and that’s not so usual and it’s never good news, so yeah, Brendon’s a little bit scared too. “I dare you to resist seven days without sex.” 

“What!?” Brendon almost chokes on his RedBull. 

“Ryan, you’re aware you won’t have sex as well, right?” Spencer arches an eyebrow, while Jon laughs hard at Brendon’s shocked expression. 

“I’m not the sex addict here, I can do it.” Ryan shrugs, his voice marked with an edge of challenge. 

“I’m not addicted to sex!” Brendon protests, but he’s met with Spencer’s dubious glance, Jon’s second fit of hysterical laughter in less than five minutes and Ryan’s glare. 

“Well, I’m not the one who almost got us caught before last night’s show, am I?” Ryan’s tone is sarcastic and Brendon shivers at the memory of their guitar tech almost walking on them in the backstage the night before. 

“I was inspired!” Brendon tries not to pout and Spencer frowns at his words. “C’mon, it’s been like, one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever given. And you weren’t exactly complaining.” 

“I was three miles down your throat, no sane human being would complain.” 

“Guys, can you please have this conversation in private?” Jon winces and shakes his head, slightly disturbed, causing Spencer to smirk. 

“Fine, I’ll do it.” Brendon locks his gaze with Ryan’s triumphant one. “At one condition.” He pauses sensing Spencer and Jon’s curiosity as well. “If you lose, we’re going public. If I lose, we stay this way and I’ll never ever ask you again to tell the world.” 

Ryan thinks for a few seconds about it, and Brendon knows he’s thinking fast of any possible trick behind it. “That’s fine with me.” When Ryan finally says it, Brendon feels a strange tingling in his stomach, and he can’t tell if it’s good or bad. 

“Good. But I’m warning you, Ross, you’re gonna lose this one.” 

“Uh, Bren, masturbation and blowjobs are considered sex.” Ryan smirks again as Brendon’s eyes widen. 

~~ 

Day one - Monday 

The moment Brendon opens his eyes two things come into focus. The top of his bunk, covered in lyrics lines and photographs secured with tape, and the aching erection that is trying to win its way out of his pajama pants. 

He curses under his breath and hears someone snickering right outside his bunk. Repressing a random insult, Brendon yanks the curtain open, seeing Jon looking for his t-shirt, a mocking grin stretching his lips. When his eyes rest on Brendon’s ‘problem’, he grins even wider. 

“Nice start, Bren.” 

The singer lets himself fall back on his bed, groaning in frustration. “Don’t tell Ryan about this.” He whimpers, and Jon just laughs again, heading to the front of the bus.