Spencer Smith is Not a Vampire! ...Right?

Summary: Completely ridiculous, just to warn you. “Brendon gets it into his head that Spencer is a vampire. Ryan knows he’s wrong. Well, he thinks he’s wrong. Really, he does.”

---

Brendon took in a deep breath and snuggled up against the warm skin of Ryan’s side, taking a second to place tiny wet kisses up Ryan’s ribs, tongue flicking out to get just the barest hinted taste of sweat.

“I love how you don’t sweat onstage even under fifteen million layers of scarves,” Brendon said, continuing to work his way up Ryan’s body, mouth squished against Ryan’s collarbone, “but a half hour with me…” Brendon licked a line up Ryan’s neck and hummed. “You know how girls say they don’t sweat they glisten?”

Ryan’s chuckle shook his body so Brendon slid to the side, but that also could have been because Ryan pushed him lightly off and scoffed good-naturedly. “I’m not a girl,” he deadpanned, and then, as if to prove his point, he tilted his hips flush up against Brendon, beckoning a groan out.

“Good point,” Brendon managed, pulling Ryan closer and kissing him wetly before taking another deep breath in and sighing against Ryan’s chest. “But I’m hungry. More sex after food, yeah?”

“Hmm,” Ryan murmured in agreement. “Make that stir fry thing again. That was good.”

“No, it’s your turn to make dinner,” Brendon objected.

Ryan frowned. “But I’m naked.”

Brendon shrugged. “I’m naked too, so?”

“You may not have any problem making dinner naked, but some of us don’t like to walk around naked all the time.”

“I’d like you to walk around naked all the time,” Brendon said, grinning lavishly. Off of Ryan’s less than impressed look, he added, “Plus, you promised to make dinner bottomless. A bottomless dinner.”

Ryan wrinkled his brow. “I don’t remember that,” he said, crossing his arms across his chest. “I wouldn’t say that.” He turned on the bed, burrowing his head against the plush pillow. “Make me dinner, kay?”

Brendon poked at Ryan’s side, unrelenting even as Ryan’s long fingers waved wildly back to deter him. “No, it’s your turn. I want something amazing, and I want it to be done bottomless, so you can’t complain about being naked. After all, you promised it,” Brendon said victoriously, pausing to contemplate a little. “And hey! Afterwards we can fuck in the kitchen!”

“I never said anything about a bottomless dinner,” Ryan grumbled, his words a little muffled by the pillow.

“Yes you did,” Brendon argued, tugging on Ryan’s shoulder to roll him back, but Ryan remained firmly in place.

“No, I would never say something that stupid,” Ryan shot back, turning over to peek over at Brendon before turning back again. “You can cook naked though,” he said. “I don’t mind.”

Brendon grumbled. “Seriously, Ross, make me dinner,” he said. Suddenly, he let out a loud yelp and dove across the bed to reach for the laptop sitting on the bedside table. “And I’ll prove to you that you did say that you’d make me dinner bottomless.”

Ryan turned over to stare incredulously at Brendon. “What are you doing?” he asked as Brendon opened the laptop, a light blue glowing over his face in the dim light of the bedroom.

“Looking up where you said that,” Brendon answered, fingers flying across the keys of the computer.

Scooting up a little on the bed to bring himself into a sitting position, Ryan leaned over to get a good look at the computer. “Where the hell are you going to find that?”