When Worse Comes To Worse, Go To The Whore Of The School

.:. Rating : NC-17 .:.
Brendon's a whore, Ryan watches his first Sex Ed movie and is a big ass Bible freak.

Ryan Ross has always been the most humble student in his high school. He never talks to girls, reads the Bible every night, washes his hands when he gets home from school, cleans his room and does his laundry when his mom asks him to, and never masturbates. Heck, he doesn't even know what the word 'masturbation' means.

That's extremely weird, isn't it? A 16 year old doesn't know what masturbation is. You'd think a 16 year old will probably try to sneak into parties just to get some pussy, not Ryan. Ryan doesn't watch porn, hasn't been kissed, and thinks sex is disgusting. Yup, Ryan Ross is a prude.

He never checks out girls, and he never flirts with them either. While all the boys where grabbing girls' asses, Ryan would be closing his eyes, or running away so he wouldn't be seen next to those boys. That being said, Ryan has never fallen in love, or had a crush for that matter. You might think it's completely preposterous, huh? Well, that's Ryan for you.

At the other side of the food chain, we have Brendon Urie. Brendon, Brendon, Brendon. He's probably the most popular boy in school. No, he isn't a jock, he's actually the whore of the school. You'd think some blonde girl would be the whore of the school, eh? Well, you're wrong. Brendon Urie is the most perverted, distorted boy in high school. But here's the twist; Brendon's actually the gayest boy in high school. Seriously. He's so gay that sometimes, boys pay him to suck their dicks during lunch. If someone's got a boner they can't take care of, they turn to Brendon. And Brendon loves his job. Dearly.

Now that you know a little about these two boys, it's probably safe to say that they will never encounter each other. One of them would probably go in a little corner and start praying to himself if they did, whilst the other thought of devious ways of bringing him to the dark side. Nope, Ryan and Brendon couldn't possibly be friends, acquaintances, anything like that. Or could they?

...

"Good morning class," said Dr. Phelps as he walked into his class.
"Good morning." Replied his students.
"Alright class, since this is a Sexual Education class, I've brought a few educational videos for us to watch today." He announced.

The class erupted with boys cheering and girls blushing. Along with the blushing girls was Ryan Ross. The only boy blushing. He sunk himself into his chair a bit as Dr. Phelps asked a student to bring the TV into his classroom.

"What's wrong, Ryan?" a voice asked from Ryan's side.
Ryan glanced at his friend Spencer, who was looking at him worryingly. "Um... Nothing."
Ryan folded his arms and sunk into his seat a bit more. He doesn't know why he had to take this class, it was completely irrelevant for him. He was never going to have sex, and he was completely sure of that.

"Hey Dr. Phelps, are we going to watch porn?" Ask one of the male students in the class.
Some girls giggled while others blushed.
"Ha-ha, very funny, Mr. Tyler. No, we are going to watch an educational video about sexual intercourse."
"Isn't that considered pornography?" Another student asked.
The classroom erupted into a lot of chitter-chatter and Dr. Phelps tried to settle them down.
"Now, now, class. This may seem like pornography for your immature minds, but in the minds of mature adults, this is an educational video. So if you would stop giggling, I'd like to turn on the video."

The class chatter stopped. Dr. Phelps thanked the students and pushed play on the TV remote.
Soon, a dark screen appeared with the words "Sexual Education: Volume One. Basic Intercourse".

Ryan groaned and thought he'd be sick. Spencer looked at him in a concerned way. Ryan just told himself to be strong and if he sees something that'll gross him out, he'll just close his eyes. He really is pathetic.