How Naptime Can Go Horribly Right

Summary: Ryan honestly just wanted a nap, Brendon wanted to play.

Warnings: Somnophilia, Sleepy sex, Voyeurism

It had been a terribly horrible no good very bad day, and really, all Ryan wanted was a nap before sound check. A nap in the nice bed at the hotel that didn't get used last night because of late night after parties and Pete Wentz. But you see, 'if you give a Ryan a nap, Brendon will want one too.'

Ryan had just slid under the white sheets of the bed when he heard the door to his and Spencer's room open. He figured it was Spencer checking in or something until he heard Brendon's too loud voice. "Hey Ryan, what are you doing?"

"Sleeping, go away."

"Oh." Then it was quiet again and Ryan kept his eyes closed listening to hear Brendon close the door. Instead of this sound, Ryan heard zippers and the rustling of fabric, and then his covers were pulled back, and the bed shook and shifted. Then a slightly colder than under-blankets-temperature body was snuggling against his back. Ryan sighed.

"What?" Brendon presses his too cold nose against Ryan's neck after asking. Ryan groaned and rolled his eyes behind their lids, he didn't respond. Brendon started shifting again and god, all Ryan wanted was some peace and quiet. Finally Brendon settled and Ryan was just beginning to drift when the door opened and a bickering Spencer and Jon could be heard making their way across the room.

"I told you you'd step on something if you didn't wear shoes around here."

"Oh, sorry mama Spence, I wasn't expecting to step on a fucking piece of glass, and I wouldn't have if you hadn't made me go back to get flip flops!" There was a disgruntled huffing sound emitted from Spencer before Ryan heard another door open and close, Spencer's voice drifting through slightly muffled. "Just sit on the counter and let 'mama Spence' fix poor little Jon's boo boo."

There was a hint of laughter and then everything seemed to quiet down, and Ryan started to feel his breathing even out once again. So of course, when you give a Ryan some peace, Brendon wants to ruin it.

"Hey Ry." Brendon whispers far too close to Ryan's ear, so Ryan continues to ignore him. "Ryyyaaan...Rybear?" It's when Brendon licks his ear that Ryan finally snaps.

"What, Brendon!?" Ryan's muscles tense as Brendon presses his face further into Ryan's neck and giggles. This time, Brendon didn't answer, instead he bit softly at the skin just below Ryan's jaw. Ryan gritted his teeth and attempted not to be affected by it, but Brendon bit again. He bit again and then he slipped his tongue wetly over the slightly indented teeth marks. Ryan shivered.

"Hey, Ryan...I'm not wearing anything." There was a playfulness about the comment that caused Ryan to almost roll his eyes again, but then the warm weight of Brendon's hand was at his hip, helping to hold Ryan close against the length of Brendon's body. His naked body Ryan thought as Brendon started sucking shamelessly at the same spot as before.

"Oh...Bre-Brendon, what-" Brendon's lips trailed the length of skin along his neck to his earlobe, nipping lightly before shushing Ryan's words. And honestly, Ryan was content and warm, and Brendon's soft wet mouth and warm wandering touches were just fine.

Of course, everything is always fun and games until Brendon Urie's fingers find their way to places they shouldn't be. Ryan tenses again and Brendon's mouth stops trying to give him a permanent hickey. "Lube, right?"

Ryan wants to answer, 'Lube, right for what?' or 'Okay, this was fun but seriously stop', but Brendon's warmth disappeared from behind him and he was kind of wishing he'd come back. Ryan heard the heavy duty zippers of his suitcase sliding back and forth before a triumphant noise sounds and the slightly-less-warm body is back.