Life's Like This

I had another one written but it was cringy & I couldn't stand it so here's this. Um I was listening to "criminal" by Britney Spears and this... Idea popped into my head. Enjoy?¿

Ryan Ross is a killer.

He's a killer just for fun.

-

Ryan was wearing a v neck top, black tight jeans and some tatty converse. He looked like an ordinary person, like you and me, except, he well, he kills. He finds pleasure within this. The pleasure that he takes someone's last breath, they way people are struggling, begging him to let them go. It's entertaining.

He was on an airplane, across the Atlantic. He was heading towards England. England wasn't very exciting but if he continues killing people in one area - Las Vegas - people are going to catch on.

Ryan Ross is attractive so people are generally attracted to him. It makes it easier for him to kill people, his looks are his bait.

He had another 8 hours left until he reaches England. He was in desperate need for sex. And, well, murder. He can join the mile high club as well as murder, that's a good mix.

Ryan had seen a brown haired guy in front of him sneaking looks towards him. When Ryan caught his eye, he smirked, winked, got up towards the bathroom and swayed his hips so the man got the idea.

When Ryan heard footsteps, he turned around and saw the guy was following him, he smirked to himself. He walked to the bathroom and as no one was there, he grabbed the guy's hand and dragged him into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

It was a tight fit but that didn't stop Ryan from getting what he wanted.

In a silky voice, Ryan put his lips to the man's ear and whispered, "come on, baby." In one quick motion, the guy had Ryan pressed against the wall, kissing him rough and hard, just like Ryan liked it.

The guy began unzipping himself and pulled his dick out. Ryan bit his lip and sunk to his knees, grabbing the guy's dick, he wrapped his lips around the head. The guy above was making small groans as Ryan sucked and hollowed his cheeks.

Ryan began to lick the underside of guy's dick and that's when he bobbed off, stood up, turned around and undone his jeans.

With Ryan's lower half naked, he turned around and with lust-filled eyes, he innocently smiled and looked to his ass, as a message for the guy to fuck him.

The man gripped Ryan's hips, "baby, tighter," Ryan begged, he wanted to be able to feel the man's hands there tomorrow, wanted to see the bruises. The man gripped tighter and with one jerk of his hips, he had the tip of his dick in. He thrust in further and Ryan was gone.

Ryan began to push further back so the guy got the message that he should begin to fuck Ryan, he did.

Ryan could feel the drag of the guy's dick inside him and it gave him so, so much pleasure. The guy began to kiss Ryan's neck while he was fucking himself on the guy's dick.

"Uh, huh, close, baby, so, so close," the guy breathed into Ryan's neck. Ryan turned around and went on his knees so his face was in front of the guy's dick and began to stroke him until he came over Ryan's face. Ryan stared the guy in the eyes whilst getting come on his finger and sucking it.

Ryan then stood up and whispered in the guy's ear, "you've pleasured me so well, baby, you won't be pleasuring anyone else though." The guy looked confused and then Ryan wrapped his long fingers around the guy's neck.

His eyes started to go wide, slowly realising that he was trapped. There was no getting away. It wasn't until he had a few gulps of breath left that Ryan smirked mischeviously and said, "good night, baby."

When the guy stopped breathing - died - Ryan smiled and then walked out of the bathroom.

-

He had landed in England and was about to get off the plane when security and medics came on board. Ryan knew the body wasn't hidden, that anyone could find the guy and someone had called security right away. It scared Ryan to think that he could be caught this very moment but he was never caught before so he wasn't all that bothered.

-

It must have been a couple of hours since security and the medics had came on. They finally decided to get off the plane as they couldn't find anyone who could have possibly murdered this guy. As the medics passed with the body is their arms, Ryan smirked a little.

-

When arriving at his hotel, Ryan went right to his room and laid his luggage on his bed. He had a couple of clothes as he was only staying a couple of nights.

Ryan had been told there was a club somewhere downtown, so he thought it was perfect for what he wanted to do.

-

It was around 10pm when Ryan arrived at the club. It was both men and girls but he only done men. Looking around, a lot of guys were hanging around with groups of girls. Once Ryan walked over there though, he could have whoever he wanted.

Ryan walked to the bar and said, "rum and coke," to the bartender. It didn't take long for him to get it and once received, his tipped his head back and poured it down. He loved the sensation that it left after he had drank it.

He felt eyes on him from behind and when he looked, he saw a guy in a red top and tight black jeans. He had a girl on his lap that seemed to be grinding down on his lap, the guy didn't look interested though.

His eyes were on Ryan and with a wink, and a small gesture that said "come over here" the guy pushed the girl off his lap and basically ran over to Ryan.

Ryan span around and opened his legs, an invitation for the man to stand between them, which he did. "What's your name, beautiful?" Ryan whispered into the shorter guy's ear. "Brendon."

Brendon looked up into Ryan's eyes and dragged his palm up Ryan's thigh, hovering over his zipper, his cock. Ryan whined quietly, he was such a slut. Brendon must've heard as he smirked and slowly palmed Ryan.

Ryan's eyes flashed and he quickly ordered another rum and coke, which he downed. "Come on, baby," Ryan said to Brendon and lead the way to the toilets.

The toilets had many cubicles, each with someone in it except one, Ryan dragged Brendon inside it. Ryan looked at Brendon with lust-filled eyes and began palming himself through his jeans, keeping his eyes locked with Brendon.

Brendon bit his lip, removed Ryan's hand and undone Ryan's zipper to find that Ryan had worn no underwear. Brendon looked up and smirked, "you naughty boy." Ryan actually moaned at that and tugged on his dick. Brendon took his hand off and started to stroke Ryan leisurely.

Pre-come started gathering at the tip, which Brendon smeared every time his thumb rubbed over the slit. Brendon was going slow, teasing Ryan.

"You fucking tease, baby," Ryan gritted into Brendon's ear. That's when Brendon tugged hard on Ryan and Ryan fell apart. He gripped hard onto Brendon's shoulders, hips jerking forward, coming close to the edge.

Brendon started to kiss Ryan's neck, leaving marks and bruises that would be there for days to come.

"Baby, I'm going to fucking come," Ryan whispered harshly and once he said that, his hips jerked forward and he came all over Brendon's hand.

Breathing heavily, Ryan reached into his pocket to get his pocket knife but he made sure Brendon couldn't see it. "You've been very good baby, helping me out like that," Ryan kissed Brendon's cheek and that's when he slowly began to cut slits into Brendon's arms.

Brendon froze. Ryan snickered.

"Good night, baby," with that, Ryan wrapped his long fingers around Brendon's neck, taking the last of his breath. Before Brendon was long gone though, Ryan kissed him rough and hard. The slide of lips against lips, tongue against tongue, teeth clinking.

With one final breath, Brendon's eyes rolled back into his head and Ryan smiled innocently.

Ryan loved what he done.

-

A/N I can't believe I made Ryan a bottom in this, I'm disappointed in myself but it suited him in this one😔