A is for Adultery, B is for Brendon

Summary: Adultery is a crime in 17th century Boston, so is homosexuality. And Brendon and Ryan have taken it too far.

This is a mpreg but PG-13 and is also based on The Scarlet Letter

"Brendon?" Ryan asks, rolling his head to look over at Brendon who is leaning half way out the window. Brendon stands up, wiping a strand of saliva away from his mouth, "Are you okay? You've been throwing up every morning, just like a pregnant woman," Ryan knew about pregnant women; he'd had enough experiences with Keltie when she'd been pregnant.

Brendon's eyes widen as he runs over to Ryan and clasps his hand over the older boy's mouth, "Don't say such things! You know that Reverend Wentz says that having homosexual relations will birth the spawn of the devil!"

Ryan smiles wickedly through Brendon's hand; he's such a good, religious boy when it comes to certain things. He pulls Brendon's hand across his mouth, licking the tips of his fingers. A shiver runs down Brendon's spine as their lips press together and their tongues touch. They press their foreheads together, "When you kiss like that, I don't really care anymore."

"Good," Ryan says as he sits up, the sheet falling off his shoulders. The cold November air biting bitterly at his skin, the fire has long gone out and Ryan probably should get home to Keltie before she wakes up and realizes he's gone.

Brendon has other plans as he pushes Ryan back onto the hay stuffed mattress. From there it’s lips colliding and tongues pressing against each other. Brendon's hips are grinding into Ryan's and he's letting out sounds that could be compared to an animal's.

****

The sun's rising now, and piercing Ryan's eyelids. He jumps out of bed, throwing his clothes, saying goodbye to Brendon, whose making something in a pot over his stove looking just like a woman. Ryan can swear to god that he's seeing a bit of a pot belly on Brendon. It really doesn't make sense, because he barely eats enough to survive.

Ryan fakes going to Brendon's house to give him some left over seeds for his small garden next year when Keltie asks. Zachary has already left for school and Patricia is playing with her doll on the floor. Keltie's fixing the vest that Brendon accidently ripped last week. But according to everybody else, he simply ripped it on a branch on the way home from the field.

Its winter and so Ryan has no work to do, and so he simply reflects on everything. Mostly Brendon. The boy's been gaining weight, and eating more. He's sick every morning, and sex every time Ryan's over. He can barely stand an hour without having to go to the bathroom. It's all slightly freaking Ryan out, but Brendon's probably just fucking with his head. He likes to do that.

****

Ryan's sitting at Brendon's house, pretending to be in town at the store. They're sitting at his table when Brendon slips out the words, "Ryan, I'm pregnant," Ryan's sure he's heard wrong, or he's hallucinating.

Brendon simply nods, rubbing his stomach, which is even bigger now, "There was movement. I think he kicked me," Brendon says, grabbing Ryan's hand and placing it on his slight bulge of a stomach.

Ryan jerks his hand away when he feels movement, convinced that this isn't real. Brendon smiles at him in reply, rubbing his stomach affectionately, "I'm going to be a father, finally!" he says as he gets up.

****

Ryan hasn't avoided Brendon for the past few weeks. He's been to Brendon's at least twice a week, to check on him. With both parents and his wife deceased, he had no other connections to people. He didn't want Brendon to think that he was going to abandon Brendon and his baby.