⠀⠀𝟬𝟯. ❛ THE GRAND DEBUT ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒕 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒃𝒖𝒕 ❜

chapter no. 003!

 003!

     THE INKY DARKNESS ENGULFED THE FRAIL LIGHT, DIMINISHING ALL HAPPINESS AND BLISS THAT HAD RISEN WITH THE SUN. Now, only silence lingered in the air. Piper Lita shivered in the claustrophobic closet and watched silently through a small crack in the door. A small sigh of anxiety left her lips. Tersely, her chocolate brown eyes glazed over Barry Allen, who was crouched down on the ground while holding his phone.

     Out of all of the ideas that the hero had come up with while Piper had been on Earth One, this one had to be the dumbest of them all. And Barry had come up with a lot of dumb ideas. Pretending to be a criminal? Not something he was great at.

     With a heart as pure as his, it was disturbing for the redhead to watch him try to be a "baddie." The term that Cisco had called him before he went to talk to Leonard Snart earlier on that night.

     "It's two armed guards," Barry whispered, glancing back at the father-son duo.

     "Guess your timing didn't work out after all," Leonard snarled quietly.

     Lewis Snart glared over at his son. "Yeah, that's why I've got a Plan B."

     "'Cause you always needed one," Leonard bit back.

     "Yeah, but..." Lewis started walking towards him, "your sister turned out to be a disappointment also."

     A gun was cocked, and Piper watched carefully as Barry darted, grabbed the two guards, and ran them down a few floors before racing back. Only Leonard noticed as his eyes glanced toward him. "All right, what do you guys say we get on with the job?" the speedster interjected. "Guards are gone. Must have taken a break."