⠀⠀𝟱𝟯. ❛ RUNNIN' HOME TO YOU ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❜

chapter no. 053!

 053!

     ONLY TWO DAYS, FOURTEEN HOURS, AND TWENTY-ONE MINUTES REMAINED UNTIL SAVITAR'S GRAND PLAN WAS REVEALED TO THE CITY. Meaning that Team Flash, plus the temporary addition of Miles Warren and Damon Rowland, had less than three days to stop whatever was coming their way.

     Time was running out, and everyone could feel the impending pressure.

     There hadn't been any sightings of Savitar, his cult, or Efficacy since Friday, and the city didn't know whether or not that was a good thing.

     On one hand, it was good because that meant fewer people were dying and fewer people were being turned into meta-humans. On the other, it was bad because their absence only brought on a wave of dread for what was to come. Everyone knew that the Cult of Savitar was nowhere near finished. They could feel it.

     For Team Flash, the cult's absence was a relief, giving them more time to develop a plan and solution to their current mess. However, it also made them anxious.

     No Savitar around meant there was also no Efficacy around, which meant that the team didn't know if Barry's letter worked or affected the scarlet archer in any way.

     Little did they know, the letter wasn't what was going to affect her or bring her home. The reality that the love of her life was days away from being wiped out of existence would send her running back.

     And running back is precisely what she did.

     Placing one black-heeled-covered foot in front of the other, Piper made her way down the curved corridors of S.T.A.R. Labs, trying her best to remain silent. She was nervous enough as it was. She didn't need a lot of noise to announce her arrival.