⠀⠀𝟰𝟵. ❛ CHAOS THEORY ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒚 ❜

chapter no. 049!

 049!

𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍. . .

     WHAT IS WAR? For many, it's a three-lettered word that can obliterate any and everything in its path. For others, it's a word that represents the internal battles that tear people apart on the inside. Limb by limb; muscle by muscle; breath by breath.

     Wars rip people apart. Resulting in the betrayal of a friend on friends.

     The pain caused by war and bloodshed isn't simple. It's physical, emotional, and mental. It causes people to second-guess everything and everyone around them. It causes paranoia and doubt. No longer can someone depend on a loved one, for they could be taken or killed any second during war.

     Wars turn people into monsters and place barricades between the strongest of relationships. They isolate every person involved or affected.

     People either sink or swim.

     And currently, Central City was sinking.

     Central City was becoming a place of horror and death. The CCPD had never been busier and more chaotic before. Riots and robberies were a regular occurrence, and a new meta-human was introduced daily. It was the beginning of what felt like the end of Central City. An unstoppable war was wagging, and there was nothing anybody could do to stop it. Not even Team Flash.

     No one could keep up with the chaos.

     Despite all their efforts to do so, the team hadn't been able to track the cult down. Everyone was beginning to feel burned out, and it showed.