⠀⠀𝟬𝟱. ❛ THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 005!

 005!

     UPON SPEEDING INTO THE CORTEX, IT WASN'T THE BRIGHT PURPLE LIGHTNING THAT CAUGHT EVERYBODY'S EYE BUT THE SILKY SMOOTH, WAVY, LONG SCARLET-RED HAIR. The room had gone mute as Piper Lita stood among them, her eyes scanning over every face she saw.

     Caitlin Snow was standing beside Cisco Ramon, an intrigued look gleaming in her eyes while the boy to her right gaped at the redhead. Harrison Wells, or Harry, recognized her right away. He hadn't been able to remove her image from his mind. Jay, however, was gone, and for that, Piper was thankful.

     A trail of red lightning made its way into the Cortex and stood in front of the three scientists. Barry Allen was a mixture of emotions at the moment—confused, intrigued, and skeptical were the three that he was juggling.

     "You..." Harry spoke first, stalking toward the purple speedster. Piper pressed her lips together as people's eyes darted between the two.

     "You know her?" Barry asked.

     "The night you were with the Snart's, she was there," the Reverse-Flash look-alike pointed at the woman. "I saw her when she came out of the back entrance."

     The whole scenario playing out before Piper was overwhelming. She was in the presence of Team Flash, most of it anyway, or what she liked to call the 'beautiful group of people that she cared for a lot even though they didn't have a fucking clue who she was.'

     "So, it was you. You stopped the robbery." Barry said, looking over at the speedster opposite of him. Piper nodded, and he shook his head.