⠀⠀𝟯𝟵. ❛ MONSTERS IN THE DAYLIGHT ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ❜

chapter no. 039!

 039!

𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍. . .

     MUMBLING ANOTHER APOLOGY UNDER HIS BREATH, BARRY ALLEN PUSHED THROUGH THE CROWD OF POLICE OFFICERS AS HE MADE HIS WAY TO CAPTAIN SINGH'S OFFICE. Glancing down at his watch, he internally groaned at the time. He was late. Again.

     Once he made his way to the office door, he knocked once, rocking on the back of his heels anxiously. "Come in," Singh called from inside.

     Grabbing onto the doorknob, Barry quickly pushed his way in, shutting the door behind him. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I had to meet somebody and—" his voice faded away as he saw the familiar blonde CSI sitting on the couch.

     "You can add tardiness to the list, Captain," Julian spoke coldly, his arm resting on the armrest and hands folded neatly. Barry looked from him to Singh, bewildered.

     Taking in a deep breath, Captain Singh sighed. "Allen, it's been brought to my attention that you've been giving yourself unauthorized access to your colleagues' case files."

     A pot of anger grew in the pit of his stomach as his eyes narrowed, glaring slightly over to Julian, who stared back at him smugly. "Excuse me?" he asked, looking back to the Captain.

     "Along with multiple infractions, repeated absences, disappearing throughout the day, phone call interruptions, guests in the lab. The list is quite extensive, Captain." Julian shrugged innocently, watching as his superior rubbed his temple, eyes shut.