⠀⠀𝟰𝟮. ❛ DON'T FORGET, IT'S IN THE EYES ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 042!

 042!

     "TAKE ONE MORE STEP, AND I WON'T HESITATE TO SHOOT YOUR EYES OUT." Piper snapped as she drew the bow, a red arrow resting between the two.

     Flickering his eyes down to the feeble source of protection, Barry chuckled, shaking his head. "You act as if I'm going to hurt you, darling."

     Narrowing her eyes, the redhead scoffed. "Act? I know you will. All you've ever done is hurt me, Savitar."

     At the mention of his infamous alias, a sadistic smirk slithered across his cheeks. "God, it feels so good to hear you call me that," Barry sighed, his shoulders dropping in height.

     "You're sick," Piper hissed, the venom laced within her words dripping off the edge of her tongue.

     "Sick? No, no. If anything, I've never felt better in my life. However, there's this gaping hole in my chest," the brown-haired boy paused, stepping forward.

     Without hesitation, she fired the arrow and watched as he dodged it, her glare only intensifying.

     "Are you talking about the space where your heart should be? I'm pretty sure that area's been vacant for decades. Also, I told you I would shoot if you took one more step. What? Did you not think I would deliver?" she questioned, raising a brow.

     "Oh, no. I knew you would deliver. You've always delivered on your promises." Barry winked, and Piper rolled her eyes. "The hole I'm referring to is the one left by you a month ago. The hole you created when you burned half of my face off."