⠀⠀𝟮𝟮. ❛ THE MAN IN YELLOW ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 ❜

chapter no. 022!

 022!

     THE PURPLE SPEEDSTER WOULDN'T CONSIDER HERSELF A COMPETITIVE PERSON. Growing up, she definitely was, but after college and becoming a meta-human, the only time she ever got competitive was when she played a round of Uno. Today, however, changed that. Expedite, and the Flash were competing at running.

     The team wanted Barry to get faster, and with the brilliant minds of Cisco Ramon, Dr. Wells, and Dr. Snow, combined with Piper Lita's speed, he had a real chance at accomplishing that.

     From a distance, the enticing waterfall had been a silent white stream cascading over the rocky edges. As they had drawn closer, the noise increased steadily until they were only a few hundred meters away. They were in the middle of the woods, or as Cisco liked to call it, "the perfect spot for somebody to plant a dead body."

     Slipping on her mask, Piper watched as Harry threw a rock over the crumbling edge. The scarlet speedster and scientist peered down to see it splash into the water soundlessly. Cisco started chuckling awkwardly from where he stood behind them. "Whoo-hoo-hoo. Uh, it didn't look this deep on the map." He noted, shivering in the cold.

     "That's because maps are flat, dumbass," Piper retorted, tossing her hair back as the wind continued to kick at their heels.

     The long-haired boy spun around and gave her a playful glare. Piper had talked to Cisco two weeks ago when she'd revealed the truth, and they were good. It only took a few hours of the two talking for the boy to forgive her. According to Cisco, he couldn't stay mad forever at his "irresistible" girlfriend.