⠀⠀𝟮𝟰. ❛ STRENGTH IN WHAT REMAINS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 024!

 024!

     "I KNEW HE WAS A BITCH." All eyes in the large room swiveled to the redhead who was sitting in a wheelchair, an ice pack pressed to her side as she gaped at the monitors. "Am I wrong?!" she asked incredulously, raising a brow.

     Barry smirked, amused.

     "As I was saying," Harry spoke, giving the girl an annoyed glare, "Hunter Zoloman. That's the last public photo of him. Instantly recognizable. And people from my Earth— on my Earth, serial killers are an anomaly, so there was a lot of media attention to this. There was a podcast. When Hunter was eleven, his father killed his mother right before him. Father sent to prison, Hunter grew up in the foster care system."

     Blinking, Joe looked away from the screens, rubbing his forehead. The detective had shown up five minutes ago and walked into a room where everybody was staring at a mugshot of what seemed to be a random man. Turns out that random man was a serial killer named Hunter Zoloman.

     "Years later, he was convicted on twenty-three counts of murder," Barry whispered, his eyes widening.

     Studying the shaggy and tangled beard that decorated Hunter's face, Piper sat up and narrowed her eyes. The man on the screen in front of her looked like Jay. Well, Hunter. It was mainly the eyes that gave it away. The shade of icy blue they were was unlike any she'd seen. She wouldn't have recognized him at all if he didn't have such cold eyes.

     Caitlin ran her hands through her hair and sighed, closing her eyes.

     "Twenty-three? That's, like, some real Hannibal Lecter type level." Cisco commented, glancing at Jesse, who nodded.