⠀⠀𝟱𝟮. ❛ SO FULL OF AGONY ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒚 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒚 ❜

chapter no. 052!

 052!

     HE LIED TO HER.

     God, of course, he did.

     She was a fool to think that he would be any different than he had been before.

     She was a fool during all of it. The attacks. The ambushes. The robberies. The intimate moments. All of it. From the very beginning to the very end.

     Every inch of her body could feel itself progressively shutting down. Her glass heart fell to the floor, her last shred of darkness shattering into a million pieces. Like glittering rays of sunlight, they glistened back at her as she stared perilously at the moldy floorboards.

     A misty haze clouded her mind as it spiraled in erratic directions, continuously bouncing off one name: Savitar.

     The world faded into a blur, taking all the sounds, tastes, and smells with it. Everything. Everything had vanished.

     A jumble of voices and emotions jostled in the depths of her chest, and it was taking all the energy she had remaining not to panic, but her attempts to stay calm were to no avail.

     There was nothing but an inescapable silence suffocating the narrow corridor as she could feel her chest tightening. A painful lump rested in the back of her throat as the tears began to gradually form. Time seemed to slow down as her breathing became shallow, her lungs screaming for air.