⠀⠀𝟮𝟱. ❛ BARGAINING CHIPS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒑𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 025!

 025!

     EXPEDITE FOR WALLY. The three words carved into the wall of Wally West's new bedroom in the West household. The three words that had everybody in lockdown mode. The three words that had set Piper on edge, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the top of the chair in front of her.

     Glancing up, Barry watched as the redhead stood motionless, her eyes dark and heavy.

     "What if we could stop Zoom through a vibe somehow?" Cisco suddenly perked up, his gaze moving from the carpet to Harry, who was leaning against the fireplace. "We could weaponize the goggles—"

     "Not enough time to weaponize, Ramon." Harry snapped, glowering at him out of frustration.

     Caitlin looked between the two and sighed. "Okay, what if we modify the pulse rifle to emit a low-level EMF?" she suggested.

     Everyone was going through different ideas on how to get Wally West back. So far, there hadn't been one successful idea that didn't involve Piper giving herself over to Zoom. The team was meeting a dead end, and they could all feel it. Their options were limited and timed.

     As the others spoke, Barry knew what she was thinking, keeping his eyes on the purple speedster. His eyes widened as the realization dawned on him, and he breathed in deeply, holding himself back from saying anything.

     She was going to do it.

     She was going to hand herself over.

     "We don't have the equipment to modify the pulse rifles, Snow." Harry snapped again, rubbing his temples in frustration. Caitlin looked away from the two and to Iris and Joe, standing together in a corner, arms wrapped around the other.