⠀⠀𝟯𝟳. ❛ REMEMBER ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 037!

 037!

     PIPER WATCHED WITH DILIGENT EYES AS FRANKIE KANE WAS STARING DOWN AT HER HANDS, TEARS FALLING INTO HER LAP. She'd been quiet for the past ten minutes, gathering together her thoughts. Meanwhile, the team stood around and waited patiently.

     Something was up with the girl, the redhead could tell. Frankie Kane was hiding something.

     "So, no one else got hurt?" Frankie finally spoke, her voice rough and scratchy.

     Caitlin raised a brow slightly and looked to Piper, darting her eyes between the two, signaling that the heroine should be the one to talk. After all, she was the one who saved the girl and everyone inside the hospital.

     Getting the message, Piper shook her head. "Luckily, no. You don't have to worry about that."

     Looking up, the girl nodded, well aware that her cheeks were stained with mascara and smeared eyeliner. "What about John?" she whispered, pushing down the lump in her throat.

     Barry glanced at the woman next to him, anxiously tapping her foot on the ground. Frowning, he moved closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist comfortingly.

     Piper relaxed and leaned into his touch, feeling a sense of security and safety in his arms.

     "The DA's prosecuting him for what he did to you. So, I think he's gonna be serving time and never gonna be anybody's foster father again." Joe spoke from where he stood next to Harry, his arms hanging loosely by his side.