⠀⠀𝟭𝟯. ❛ MERRY CHRISTMAS, JACKASS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔, 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔, 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 013!

 013!

     IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, AND PIPER LITA STOOD BEHIND THE COMPUTERS IN THE CORTEX. Cisco's arms were wrapped around her from behind as they watched Barry, Caitlin, and Jay piece together a Christmas puzzle on the floor.

     "This is going to take until the New Year to finish. Can I please use my speed?" Barry whined exasperatedly, looking over to Caitlin, who was sitting next to Jay. She shook her head.

     "No. We're doing this the way normal people do."

     Piper snorted at the annoyed expression that crossed Barry's face.

     It'd been a quiet and uneventful day so far. Piper wasn't working and spent her time at S.T.A.R. Labs with everyone else, explaining why she'd been M.I.A. for nearly a month and apologizing for completely cutting everyone off. The team had understood, whereas Jay remained silent and unopinionated.

     Erin was originally going to come with her but decided to spend her day off buying Christmas presents and visiting Iris at Central City Picture News. Piper told her about what happened the night before at the West house, and Erin was immediately concerned, calling the reporter and telling her she was coming to see her the next day. The two women had spent much time together, something the redhead had noticed but didn't comment on.

     "Are you going to the holiday party at Joe's?" Cisco asked suddenly, causing the woman in his arms to look at him.

     "Yeah, Barry invited me this morning," she answered. The long-haired boy smirked, wiggling his brows at her in a suggestive manner, and she rolled her eyes.