⠀⠀𝟮𝟵. ❛ HOW TO SAVE A LIFE AND LIVE FOREVER ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 029!

 029!

     FLUTTERING HER EYES OPEN, SHE IMMEDIATELY BROUGHT HER HANDS UP TO SHIELD HERSELF FROM THE HARSH LIGHTS. The burning sensation of soft UV rays graced her skin. It was always dark when she was in the basement at Brenner Labs. Not one sprinkle of light was present. The concept of light was nonexistent. So, waking up to being flooded with it was new to the redhead, at least to some extent.

     Noticing how raising her arms didn't pull a muscle, strain them, twitch, or cause them to bleed, she held them out in front of her curiously. Her eyes scanned over her ivory skin, furrowing her brows at the peculiar sight. The cuts and bruises were gone; in their absence was a thin scar running around the rim of each of her wrists. She slowly sat up and looked at her surroundings.

     Every aspect of the room had a luminous hue to it, the edges of inanimate objects glowing white. Sunlight streamed in through the windows, causing everything to look more extravagant. Looking down, she saw that she was dressed in the soft champagne dress that she had worn to the club with the team weeks ago.

     Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she landed her feet solidly on the floor. She took a step forward, feeling the weight of her body successfully being supported by both of her legs. She took a few more steps and walked out of the room and into the Cortex. The entirety of the room was empty and bare. Everything was white, coruscating brilliantly.

     All the computers, monitors, desks, writing boards, chairs, and The Flash's suit were gone, leaving the place bare to the bone.

     Piper spun around in a circle, her chocolate-brown eyes wide as she became more confused by the second. Frowning, she stopped. The room's brightness was almost overwhelming, causing her eyes to squint.