⠀⠀𝟭𝟳. ❛ MIRROR REFLECTIONS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 017!

 017!

𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏-𝘛𝘞𝘖

     A WELCOMING DING SANG IN THE ELEVATOR AS IT CAME TO A STOP, THE DOORS SLIDING OPEN. Pushing the gold-rimmed glasses up his nose, Barry stepped into the CCPD. Similar to the outside world and S.T.A.R. Labs, everything sparkled with gold.

     "Trippy..." Barry murmured, remembering what Cisco had told him earlier. Turning around slowly in awe, he marveled at how uncannily similar the department looked compared to the one at home. Reaching up to straighten his bow tie, he noticed a police officer dragging Captain Singh out of the elevator in cuffs.

     "Get your hands off me." Singh snapped, glaring over at the officer as he yanked his arm from his grip.

     Barry gasped quietly, his mouth dropping. "Captain?"

     The man rolled his eyes, huffing. "Look, I don't know nothin', so I ain't sayin' nothin'."

     Floyd Lawton looked up from the front desk and narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, okay."

     Growing more startled by the second, Barry stepped forward as he recognized the criminal in front of him. "Deadshot, wh—"

     Floyd looked up, sarcastically laughing before glaring at the brown-haired man. "That's not funny, Allen. I hate that nickname. Okay, look, I know I'm not— I'm not the best shot in the department, but—"