⠀⠀𝟯𝟮. ❛ LIKE A HAUNTING FLAME ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 ❜

chapter no. 032!

 032!

𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏-𝘖𝘕𝘌

     A WHIRLING BUBBLE OF BLUE ENERGY BEGAN BREAKING THROUGH THE AIR IN THE SPEED LAB. A dark blue oval was in the center, spreading out into a brighter blue that resembled the afternoon sky outside. All was silent until a blur of red appeared, three figures looming behind it. A man with glasses on cocked back his bazooka back, ready to shoot whoever it was coming through.

     The breach floated in mid-air for a second, everyone in the room silent and ready to put up a fight.

     The room was illuminated by a flash of bright blue lightning, and everyone shielded their eyes. The brightness faded to reveal two men with black hair, dressed in uniforms, and one of them held the purple heroine that everyone recognized immediately.

     "Piper!" Barry Allen gasped, stepping forward as everyone lowered their weapons.

     Placing his hand out, Miles stopped the scarlet speedster. Then, the team noticed how the two strangers were covered in blood. Looking back at the purple speedster, the brown-haired man felt his heart drop.

     The speed lab was still, and Damon sighed heavily, tears clouding his vision. "She told us that if something ever happened to her, to bring her home," he spoke, glancing at Miles, who was eyeing everyone wearily.