⠀⠀𝟭𝟱. ❛ RADIATING OFF IN WAVES ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 015!

 015!

     "WELCOME TO ERIN OSBORN'S HOUSE OF 'GAY FOR IRIS WEST.' THIS IS ERIN SPEAKING. HOW MAY I BE OF ASSISTANCE TONIGHT?" Erin sang, twirling around in her office chair. A pen dangled from her lips loosely as she chewed on it.

     "Hi, this is Iris West calling right now."

     Erin's eyes widened as she slipped off the chair, landing on top of a pile of laundry. Coughing awkwardly, she stayed on the floor. "Ah fuck, I thought you were Piper..."

     Iris laughed on the other end, and a door shutting could be heard. "I figured that much by the way you answered."

     "So, how may I be of assistance tonight, my future girlfriend?" Erin asked cheekily, sitting up and running a hand through her hair.

     Iris laughed again, causing her to smile widely. "Can you come over? I need to rant."

     "Now? I'm not wearing underwear!" the latter exclaimed, hopping up from the floor as her oversized t-shirt fell to her knees. Tripping over her own two feet, the woman fell back on the floor, groaning in pain.

     "Yes, now. Wait, are you okay?"

     Erin grumbled a 'yes' as she sat up again. "All right, I'll be there in like twenty minutes." The woman quickly hung up, slapping her forehead as she groaned again. Tonight was not her night, but then again, no night was ever her night.

     Slipping on some underwear, sweatpants, and bunny slippers, she sprinted to the kitchen, sliding across the floor toward the counter where her keys sat. Grabbing them, she looked up to see Caitlin, Cisco, Barry, and Piper sitting at the table playing Scrabble. It warmed her heart knowing that her best friend was getting her life back together. She'd spent so long ignoring everyone that Erin thought she might never come back to her.