⠀⠀𝟬𝟳. ❛ MEET ME IN THE SHADOWS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 007!

 007!

     "I'M GAY FOR IRIS WEST." Those were the first five words Piper Lita heard Erin Osborn confidently declare through the phone once she picked up. The redhead opened her mouth to respond but quickly shut it, trying her best not to laugh. "Hello? Earth-One to Piper? Did you hear me? I've officially found my future wife."

     Shaking her head, Piper sighed dramatically. "Erin, she is straight."

     "You don't know that! For all you know, I could have run into her at Jitters, pretended I recognized her from her awesome blog, asked for her number, and am now texting her." Erin exclaimed, and shuffling could be heard on the other end.

     "Wait, did you?" Piper asked, suddenly intrigued.

     It was silent for a moment before Erin huffed. "No. I wish, but I did see her at Jitters. I was planning on going up to her and making small talk or whatever, but I chickened out."

     "Piper! We're briefing everyone on the plan," Caitlin announced, walking into the S.T.A.R. Labs lounge, her eyes landing on the speedster who was sitting on the couch, a phone pressed to her ear.

     Piper nodded. "Erin, I gotta go. I'll see you when I get home." She hung up the phone and got off the couch, making her way over to the brunette.