⠀⠀𝟭𝟮. ❛ DREIDEL, DREIDEL, DREDIEL ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍, 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍, 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍, 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍, 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒍 ❜

chapter no. 012!

 012!

     THE EVENING SKY WAS BASKED IN A NAVY BLUE SHADE, THE EDGES OF IT CURLING AS THE SUN WAS FADING BEHIND AN ARRAY OF CLOUDS. It was quiet out, creating a sense of peace as she looked out the passenger window, noticing how the world passed by them in a whirl of colors. Christmas decorations adorned each home they passed, glowing brilliantly in the dimly lit streets. Pulling her leather jacket closer, she sighed.

     Was she regretting saying yes to going over to the West household? A little. She was more so anxious than regretful.

     Piper had spent close to a month avoiding everyone. If Barry or Iris, even both of them, were at the house, it would be the first time she'd seen them since. Aside from seeing the dorky CSI man at the station earlier that day.

     Noticing how the car had come to a stop, she unbuckled her seatbelt and opened the door. Stepping out, a blast of cold wintry air kissed her cheeks. She looked up, staring at the two-story house that the West family inhabited. This was the first time she'd ever been there, physically.

     Pulling her hair into a messy ponytail, she followed the detective up the porch steps. Joe unlocked the front door. They both stepped inside, the man closing the door behind her and locking it. Looking to the left, she saw Barry and Iris stand up from the couch, boxes of decorations surrounding them, and the living room.

     "Dad, there's something I need to— Piper!" Iris squealed, racing around the couch and throwing her arms around the redhead. The two women weren't close, they hadn't known each other long enough to be, but the dark-skinned girl still considered her a friend. Someone she cared about.