⠀⠀𝟮𝟲. ❛ SUFFER, SUFFER, SUFFER ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓 ❜

chapter no. 026!

 026!

𝘊𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘐𝘛𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏-𝘛𝘞𝘖

     PIPER LITA KNEW MANY MONSTERS. She'd taken down many of them, sometimes even locking them away. There was one monster, however, that she'd never taken down. A monster that haunted her day and night. A seemingly unstoppable monstrosity. The man in yellow or, as she was about to learn, the woman in yellow.

     "Who are you?" Piper hissed, glaring at the man whose crystal-clear blue eyes were burning into her chocolate ones.

     "Your creator. Without me, you'd never exist. So I'd watch your tone if I were you," he snapped, stepping forward, but the yellow speedster laid a hand on his shoulder.

     "Cool it, Jeremiah. She's just a curious little girl, aren't you?" he asked, turning his glowing red eyes to her. Piper glowered at him. Turning his head, she followed his line of sight to see Hunter and Caitlin on the opposite end of the room.

     "Caitlin!" she yelled, breathing a sigh of relief. "Are you okay?" The brunette made eye contact with the purple speedster, nodding weakly.

     "Zoom," the man in yellow called, "Gather all the rogue meta-humans in Central City and take them to Earth-One. Then, find all the rogue ones there. Build your army. In a week, we'll come. Take the brunette with you. We can't have lingering eyes wandering around."