⠀⠀𝟭𝟲. ❛ JOURNEY TO EARTH-TWO ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉-𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉-𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜

chapter no. 016!

 016!

     "SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU."

     "Would you stop saying that? No, she's not."

     "He's got a point, Barry. Piper's going to be upset."

     "Yeah, I mean, did you not see how angry she got yesterday? And remember when she punched that punching bag across the room, and it basically exploded?! You're about to be that punching bag, my friend."

     "Well, then she can be pissed at Wells again, too, because he was the one who stole my speed and is the reason why we have to go to Earth-Two to rescue Jesse in the first place."

     Piper Lita picked up her pace in the hallway, and the sound of her padded footsteps was enough to make everyone go silent. All heads turned to the doorway where Piper stood, her eyebrows scrunched together. "So, you're all going to host a secret meeting while I'm out closing the breaches for you morons?" She retorted, raising a brow. Since she'd gotten her speed back, she was tasked with closing all the breaches except for the one downstairs.

     Cisco gulped nervously, and Caitlin avoided her gaze. Joe gave Barry a pointed look as he stared at Piper, speechless.

     "Barry has something he wants to tell you," Joe spoke finally, and the scarlet speedster glared over at him. Looking back at Piper, he twisted his hands together nervously.

     "Harry, Cisco, and I are going to Earth-Two to save Jesse."

     Piper blinked, wondering if she'd heard the adorable boy correctly.