⠀⠀𝟰𝟳. ❛ LINGERING IN THE DEPTHS ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉𝒔 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉𝒔 ❜

chapter no. 047!

 047!

     "WHAT THE HELL?!" Erin Osborn shouted, slamming the door behind her as she marched into the kitchen furiously.

     Piper looked up from the table, brows raised as she closed the comic book in her hands and finished chewing on her granola bar. "Uh, hey Erin," she greeted awkwardly.

     "Don't "uh hey, Erin," me," the short-haired woman snapped. "How could you?!"

     Furrowing her brows, the redhead stood up from the table. "What're you talking about?" She questioned, throwing away the granola wrapper as her heartbeat accelerated.

     "It took me forever to figure it out, but I finally did," Erin stated triumphantly, stepping forward.

     "Figure what out? Erin, what are you—"

     "Dammit, Piper!" The volume of Erin's voice overshadowed the sound of the front door and Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin walking in, searching for the two women. Joe had sent them to look for the pair since Erin had been gone for over an hour. "You've been lying to everyone for over a month. Just fucking admit it, okay? The charades up! You're caught!"

     Piper shut her mouth, and all color drained from her cheeks. It felt as if time had stopped, and she could barely breathe. A low buzz began to hum in her ears as she felt a cloak of darkness drapped over her shoulders.

     She watched in mild alarm from where the latter stood as the woman's eyes faded into familiar dark, hollow pits. The pits that she'd grown more accustomed to seeing every day. The pits helped lead her to the conclusion that Piper wasn't Piper. Instead, the pits belonged to the brewing alter-ego inside the woman.