⠀⠀𝟭𝟰. ❛ LISTEN TO YOUR HEART ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 ❜

chapter no. 014!

 014!

     YOU'VE GOT THIS. You look great. Just keep walking and focus on the mission.

     Erin had convinced Piper to wear a ball gown to the Central City Museum: The Crystal Ball gala. The museum was showcasing a recently recovered famous painting from Markovia. Jay, Barry, Caitlin, and Piper were going to it to keep an eye out for Turtle, a meta-human that Cisco had kept an eye on for some time.

     Turtle could slow down time to where everything and everyone in a given area would move incredibly slow except for him, giving him time to steal whatever it was he wanted and then leave.

     Hopefully, they will get lucky and be able to take him down for good tonight.

     Don't get distracted.

     Peering over her shoulder, her chocolate brown eyes roamed the room, looking for the meta. Turning her head, she passed through a doorway, the floor-length black dress flowing at her ankles. Her hair was curled and pulled back into a ponytail, loose curls framing her face. The neck of the gown wrapped around her neck like a choker, the black silk feeling cool and comfortable against her skin. Part of her back was exposed, and the front of the dress had a slit down the middle, diving towards the waist where a soft, black mesh fabric puffed and flowed out, making her look like a princess. Diamond earrings adorned her ears, and she held a small black clutch. This was the fanciest she'd dressed in a long time.