⠀⠀𝟱𝟭. ❛ THE SPEEDSTER IN QUESTION ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO
━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME TWO━━ ❛ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❜

chapter no. 051!

 051!

     A WHIRLING BUBBLE OF BLUE ENERGY BEGAN BREAKING THROUGH THE AIR IN THE SPEED LAB. A dark blue oval was in the center, spreading out into a brighter blue that resembled the afternoon sky outside. All was silent until a blur of red appeared, three figures looming behind it. Harry cocked his bazooka back, ready to fire at whoever was coming.

     The breach floated in mid-air for a second, everyone in the room silent and ready to put up a fight if it wasn't Director Warren and Damon Rowland who were crossing through to their Earth.

     A bright blue lightning illuminated the room, and everyone shielded their eyes. The light faded to reveal the men they'd been waiting for. Both of them were in their usual MHTF suits, a small duffle bag in each of their hands.

     "Easy there, Han Solo. Lower the bazooka," Miles nodded to the brown-haired scientist, gesturing for him to drop the weapon. Harry rolled his eyes yet still brought it down to his side.

     Caitlin walked forward, a small smile on her face. "Thank you for coming. It's so good to see you two," she greeted them, a rush of relief washing over her shoulders as Damon stepped forward, embracing her in a warm hug.

     "Of course. Anything for Piper," the black-haired man murmured, rubbing the doctor's back before pulling away.

     Outstretching his hand, Miles gave Caitlin a slight smile as they shook hands. "Speaking of Lita, where are you on locating her?"

     "Nowhere. We don't know where Piper's staying, but we have run into her recently," Caitlin answered before any of the men behind her could.

     Glancing at one another, Cisco and Harry shared expressions of concern at how calm Caitlin was behaving. The woman had been a nervous and anxious mess for days, trying desperately to find a cure for the drug flowing through Piper's veins. She hadn't gone home more than twice and barely slept a wink. So, the current calmness in her voice was unnerving and noticeable.