⠀⠀𝟯𝟬. ❛ EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 ❜

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE━━ ❛ 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒂𝒚 ❜

chapter no. 030!

 030!

𝖬𝖠𝖸 𝟤𝟧, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

     PIPER LITA SNAPPED HER FINGERS TOGETHER, AND A GLOWING ORB OF PURPLE LIGHTNING EMERGED FROM HER HAND. Her eyes were trained on the uneven static crackling off, and she focused on how it felt to hold the ball of energy in the palm of her hand. Closing her eyes, she moved her fingers, teetering it about. The forking ends of the tiny rays of purple lightning sent chills down her spine, and she felt the tips of her fingers buzzing. She squeezed her fist, letting a heavy breath of air out of her mouth, the brilliant hues fading into nothingness.

     Reopening her eyes, Piper licked her lips and blinked back tears. Her promise to the Speed Force haunted her and now everyone else down the hall.

     It'd taken most of the day for her to tell them Aureolin's plan and explain how bad things could end if she succeeded. Then, she told everyone about what happened in the Speed Force and her burdening promise. After she had told them, everyone froze. None of them knew the proper way to respond, their minds failing to comprehend the fact of what it was she had to do.

    Coming to terms that they needed a minute to think to themselves, the redhead had left the Cortex and made her way to the Pipeline. Her legs were crossed, and she sat with her back to the curved wall near the cell doors. The different compartments of her mind failed to work together, distracting the other and causing her thoughts to run wildly.