Cabin Fever (Katherine)

Dirty: Vampire!Girl Reader x Katherine Pierce/Katerina Petrova

Imagine you're a rebellious vampire, a Salvatore sister, that doesn't listen to the town rules for vampires, and you get thrown into an empty crypt with Katherine, and she tries to seduce you.

  "Okay, that's it. We're done letting you walk all over us, sis," Damon Salvatore announced with his famous Damon carefree glare.
  "You've already killed two humans. That's two more than necessary," Matt Donovan agreed.
  "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?"
you asked, rolling your eyes. "I'm a three years older than you, Damon. And more powerful, and more crazy."
  "Oh, don't worry, sweetie pie. It's not me you have to worry about," Damon smirked, just as you felt a bunch of vervain entering your system from behind you. "I think you need to cool off, sister."
  "Nighty-night, (Y/N)," a new voice hissed.
  "Ugh. Alaric Saltzman," you gasped, just as you felt your eyes growing heavy.

****

  "Ugh," you groaned.

You'd been asleep. The ground was hard and cold, and the air was dark and dank. Your short blue dress was dirty.

Your head was pounding

  "I take it that's not the work of a hangover. They shoot you up with vervain, huh?" an attractive female voice asked.
  "Yeah. I killed two of their precious humans," you rolled your eyes.
  "Ah. I see. Now you're stuck here with me," the young woman noted.

You could definitely hear her, but you couldn't see her.
  "Where are you? Who are you?" you asked.

She stepped out of the shadows so that you could see her. She definitely was as pretty as her voice sounded. In fact, she looked exactly like Elena Gilbert, but somehow was more attractive.

  "You're not Elena, are you, sweetheart?" You asked curiously

  "No," she shook her head. "No. I'm not. Katherine," she introduced herself.

You nodded appreciatively, looking her up and down as she walked closer to you, as you stayed sitting down.
  "Care to explain?"
  "Not particularly. It's not exactly the most casual conversation topic. This would be the part where you would introduce yourself to me," the vampire prompted.
  "(Y/N)."
  She nodded. "Pretty name, pretty girl. Makes sense."

  "Oh, wow

  "Oh, wow. You did not just use that line," you scoffed.
  "Hey, the classics always work," Katherine argued.
"So. Why can't we leave?" You asked, gesturing toward the open crypt door.
"The spell," she replied, pointing up at the magical symbol. "Any supernatural being stuck underneath it can't leave."
"We can't just scratch it off?" You questioned.
"Don't think so. Even if we could, it's twenty feet up," Katherine pointed out.
"So what do we do, Katherine?" You sighed.
"I could think of a few things," She shrugged.

  "You're funny," you chuckled.
  "So. You look good. Where were you when they grabbed you?" she asked.
  "My dear brother and that awful sheriff interrupted my lovely day-drinking," you replied. "I was still dressed from the night before; drinking."
  "Hmm," Katherine Pierce nodded. "I'm beginning to see a pattern here."
  "Yeah," you agreed. "I'm a drinker; it's all I have to do nowadays. Besides watching my brothers fight over a girl," you added.
  "Ah. Of course the Salvatores are fighting over a girl. My doppelgänger, of course. I mean, I might not look so hot right now, but at least I'm getting some blood. Is this not to die for?" Katherine teased, gesturing toward herself.
"Good point," you agreed.
  "Here," Katherine grinned, tossing you her half-empty hospital blood bag. "It'll stop the pain."
  "Thank you," you stared up at her, not expecting any additional kindnesses.

Hungry and in pain as you were, you sloppily inhaled the entire blood bag within seconds. Then you sighed exhausted, tossing the trash aside. You wiped your chin, where a bit of blood was dripping. You hadn't quite wiped the spot clean.
  "Oh," Katherine Pierce noticed nonchalantly. "You've got a little blood left on you."

Before you knew what was happening, she wiped a bit of the blood from your chin, seductively licking the rest from your bottom lip, wiping it with her thumb, allowing your lip to bounce back up gently as she let go. You smirked, kissing her in return. She chuckled into the kiss, pulling away teasingly.
  "I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun down here," Katherine grinned.